[29 + 32 - Daniel Ricciardo]

29- How is my wife more badass than me?
32- I locked the keys in the car.
Requested by @mariathepld

You were laying on the couch watching your favourite tv show, it wasn't too late, Daniel should be home soon. You thought to yourself, you continued watching your show until you heard the phone ring, it was Daniel. "Hey, so I have something embarrassing to tell you." "What is it Daniel?" You asked. "I may or may not have locked my keys in my car. I tried to phone someone, they're all closed. I was hoping you could come pick me up?" Daniel said really quickly, you got all of it though, you chuckled. "Oh Daniel, hang tight, I'll be there in 10, love you." "Love you too." Daniel said, you hung up, then grabbed a metal clothing hanger out of your closet, "knowing Daniel he probably left his window rolled down slightly." You said as you ran down the stairs. You locked the house, making sure not to somehow lock your keys in there. You opened the garage and hopped in your car, it was a pretty silent drive, there wasn't too many people out at thins time, which you kind of enjoyed. You arrived at the track, Daniel was leaning on his car, phone in hand. "Aye, Y/n!" Daniel said relieved. "Hi." You said walking up to the car. "Did you by any chance keep your window rolled down slightly?" You asked Daniel. "Of course I did, I always do." "Perfect." You ran to your car and grabbed the hanger. As you were walking up to Daniels car he had a confused look on his face. "Trust me, my dad taught me this when I was 6. I can see why he taught me this now." You chuckled.

You bent the hanger to a specific shape so you could fit it into the car. After that you manoeuvred it down to the lock button, you put the bent part of the hanger under it then pulled up. You heard the car unlock. "Wow." Daniel said in shock. "How is my wife more badass than me?" Daniel said confused. "Because I am." You said. "Hey, we should go to dinner." Daniel suggested. "Sure, all of this made me hungry." "You're always hungry." Daniel replied. "Good point." You laughed, oh then walked to your car. "Beat you there." Daniel said. "Bet You will, at least I don't lock my keys in the car." You replied then got into your car. "Jesus Christ Daniel." You said then started your car.