epilogue

Point of View: Third Person

"hey? how are you? have you really been well?" tanong ni jeon chaos at sinindihan ang kandila sa tapat ng lapida.

"today's the graduation. i hope you are here to see me. you must be very proud of me." ani nito at tinitigan ang lapida. it's been a months when that incident happens. it changes his life, after that.

tinitigan niya lang ang lapida, wearing his smile because somehow he is happy that finally she find her peace. she always asked this to her, a peace. now it was really granted.

someone tug his shoulder. "chaos." lumingon siya at nakita niya si primma smiling at him. "hey." sabi niya.

comfortable silence enveloped them as they stared at her grave. "she must be proud of us." ani primma. napa ngiti siya. "sure she is." sang ayon ni chaos.

"how have you been?" tanong ni primma. "i'm fine. i'm doing well." sagot ni chaos. he look up at the sky. he should not cry infront of primma, and crying while wearing their toga.. is a bit... uncool

"i'm really thankful to her. she is really a cool woman." dagdag ni primma, he just nodded his head.

after a couple of minutes. "let's go, we might not want to be late at the ceremony." yaya ni primma.

he glance at her grave and bid his farewell.

the ceremony started. even she left him, he feel complete because in his heart she always remained.

"pareng chaos, nice one pare!" asar ni key when he walk to the stage to get his diploma and an award for getting an honor.

"aylabyu papi chaos." shouted sky. he laughed at how crazy his friends is. suddenly the crowds were amused by his sudden laugh. he shook his head.

after that they took lot of pictures, they exchange congratulations message and hugs each other.

he felt complete. he maybe the badboy but seeing the smile of his friends he somehow felt happy.

"nababakla ka na ba chaos?" tanong ni key agad na binatukan ni chaos si key.

"gagu." ani nito. they laughed, nag-asaran at nagkulitan.

he sighed. anong buhay kaya ang naghihintay sa kaniya 'gayong tapos niya na ang senior high?

"chaos, let's go! you don't want her to get mad at you do you?" achi yelled.

"coming!" he yelled back. hindi niya parin maiwasang mairita kay achi dahil sa bunganga nito.

he drove fast as he could kaya agad sila nakarating sa hospital. nakarinig siya ng mga hinaing sa mga kasama niya but he just left them. he missed her, badly.

firm jumped out of shock. ready niya ng sigawan ang kung sino mang walang pakundangan at mapangahas na pumasok sa kwartong tinutuluyan niya when a warm arms embrace her.

"i missed you." said the guy. "hoy jeon, bitaw. napaka walanghiya mo talaga aatakihin ako sa'yo sa puso." ani nito. but he did not let him go insted siniksik niya ang mukha nito sa leeg niya.

"did you already visit her?" he did not answer, silence means yes.

"primma was there too, right? she visits your mother, who happened to be her mother's bestfriend what a small world." she said and pat his back.

"he already ended her pain and sorrow. mother always ask for peace, he granted it." he said.

"be happy for her, chaos. as i have said everything has a purpose, the reason why she died after i got recovered it has a purpose." she comforted.