Hugs And Kisses

(Taekook) ♡fluffy fluff fluff ♡ (Unedited)
.
.
.
.
Today was Friday, the busiest day for Taehyung. School has always been a burden for Taehyung, and he was feeling rather stressed lately.

"I'm worried about my Kookie.." Taehyung said aloud to himself while walking the school halls to his next class.

Jungkook told Taehyung before he left for school, that he was "sick" even though he looked perfectly fine in Taehyung's opinion. The older thought Jungkook wasn't telling him something and was really anxious after he left their shared apartment.

In reality, Jungkook really wasn't sick, and instead, was going to surprise his Taehyungie with the best weekend ever, starting after he got home from school.

Jungkook never missed a day of school, so it felt weird to be at the apartment, but nonetheless, he was determined to see Taehyung's boxy smile.

Jungkook and Taehyung have lived together for over a year now, with Taehyung being a senior, and Jungkook a junior. The reason they moved in together was not because they didn't like their parents, they wanted to know what it would be like making a living for themselves. Both their parents agreed, saying that this would be great practice for their futures.

Even through the bickering, arguments, and fights over the stupidest things, they still loved each other and continued to do so. Their parents still gave them money to survive, and still love them very much. They're also supportive of their relationship which makes both males happy.

Today is the day that Jungkook cares for his hyung.
.
.
.
.
. (Annnnd cue the fluffiness!)
Jungkook's POV
I'm so excited! I'm going to surprise my Taehyungie with the best weekend, nothing but hugs and kisses! I honestly love him so much, I don't know what I would do without him. He takes such good care of me, now it's my turn to flip the tables.

~3 Hours Later~
Okay, Taehyung should be getting out of school now....I've already made him some chocolate chip cookies and bought him a bunny plushie. I really hope he likes it. He's my love...I just can't wait to see him.
.
.
.
.
.
No One's POV
Taehyung ended up walking home because of the dumb bus driver kicking him off the bus.

He basically told some kid to fuck off because they kept kicking the back of his seat, and they told the bus driver he threatened to slice them with his pocket knife, and that's how Taehyung ended up grumpy, fuming on his way home.

He had so much homework to do over the weekend, but he really just wanted to spend some time with his Jungkookie.

Walking to the door of their apartment, he cursed under his breath.

Shit

He forgot his keys. Sighing, he lightly knocked on the door. "Kookie-ah...it's me, your baby...I forgot the keys...again.."

The door opened to a smiling Jungkook. "It's okay Tae Tae! Come in!"

Taehyung thought it was a bit weird how happy Jungkook was, but excepted it either way.

When Taehyung walked in the house, his nose was filled with the aroma of freshly baked cookies. "Kookie? Did you make cookies for me?" Taehyung said, smiling.

"Yes I did. You're welcome Tae Tae. Have as many as you want," Jungkook said, taking off Taehyung's bookbag for him, and giving him a bone-crushing hug, planting kisses on both cheeks.

"Kookie! Stopppp!" Taehyung said, laughing and showing Jungkook that smile he had been waiting for all day.

"No can do.." Jungkook said, continuing kissing his neck and cheeks.