Stressful Clouds

(Yoonkook) ♡fluff towards end! ♡ (Unedited)                                                  Now playing~ Brooklyn Love
──⊙────────                                     ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
.
.
.
.
This one shot is little space based! If you don't know what that is, I'll just give you the Google translation because it'll take too long for me to actually explain it in depth. Just know they're cute! ➫

                     Little Space :

Credits to ➮ @hopelessromantic122Now, onto the story!

Now, onto the story!

Another stressful day of work for Min Yoongi. The man was currently in college, working a part time job, and working on making a living for himself by producing music, though he needed to be recognized more.

Sighing, Yoongi pulled at his hair. He was in the coffee shop near the corner of his college with his laptop and paperwork. He was alternating between editing his music and jotting down notes for one of his classes.

Yoongi had a roommate. Jeon Jungkook was the bright boy's name. They didn't start off liking each other, they actually quite hated one another. As times went on though, they grew a great bond and soon became best friends. Jungkook knew how closed off Yoongi could be towards him, and he hoped the other would open up to him someday.

Jungkook was in the dorm getting ready for the day. Yoongi always got ready before him, so Jungkook had the morning all to himself. After showing and putting on casual clothes for the day, Jungkook grabbed a banana and a granola bar. Sure, classes and work was also stressful for him, but he didn't worry too much about it. It was Yoongi who overworked himself. He tried to put sense into his friend, but he never listened.

Back at the coffee shop, Yoongi groaned, shutting his laptop harshly, causing few glares to come in his direction. All he wanted to do was watch Disney movies and hold his favorite stuffed animal, Mr. Penguin.

Yes, Yoongi was a little. He's been one for about two years. He never once uttered a word to Jungkook on the subject. He's gotten judged before, and he didn't want to risk telling his friend about him, no matter how close they seemed to be.