ANNYEONG READERS!

HELLO EVERYONE, AUTHOR-NIM SPEAKING!

I just wanted to come on here and let everyone know I'm currently working on Chapter Four right now and it should be posted up within this next week if everything goes to plan. But that's not entirely what I wanted to come on here and say. 

I've got the bullet points written already, I was re-reading them before just to make sure I could understand them and I began fan-girling SO MUCH! I didn't realize how cute I made it! When I finally got down to the final Bullet Point signalling the end of the chapter and it's ideas my heart swelled up to twice its size! 

I seriously cant NOT wait to post this have you all read it! I almost cried myself re-reading the bullet points! I need to stop writing things like this if this is how I am going to react each and every time... This may also have been the result of watching too many KDramas but its seriously so sweet! I'm excited for you all to see it!!!! AHHH!!!!

Not to toot my own horn but it is, in all honesty, the best ideas for a chapter I've had yet! They're so cute, it's going to melt your heart for sure! 

I SERIOUSLY LOVE EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS STORY! MAKE SURE TO SHARE IT AROUND TO PEOPLE (You don't have to obviously but I really think this fanfic is worth knowing) VOTE AND WRITE A COMMENT <3

OKAY! That's all I wanted to say here!

AUTHOR-NIM OUT!