Jealousy Scale

Bill:
6/10
He doesn't get jealous often, only with certain people. He knows Richie has liked you since he first met you, and a couple boys at school are a problem. He tries having you right with him at all times around them.

Richie:
4/10
He doesn't get jealous often. He knows you're very pretty, and other people think that too. Boys at school will flirt with you and that's when he gets jealous.

Eddie:
8/10
He loves you so much and doesn't want to loose you, he can't help it! And he's insecure about his relationship with his mother and his allergies. He gets afraid you'll leave him for someone else.

Stan:
5/10
He thinks you were the best thing to ever happen to him. So when he sees you talking to some other boy and laughing he gets sad and jealous. He feels bad he feels that way but he can't help how much he loves you! Plus he knows that Mike has been crushing on you for a while now.

Mike:
3/10
He trusts you and knows you'd never hurt him, he just doesn't trust other boys. Especially not the ones at your school, they jump at any chance to get you. But he knows the since he can't be there to protect you, the other losers will!

Ben:
10/10
Poor baby loves you so much and gets so insecure you'll leave him. He knows that you love him, but sometimes he think you're too good for him. Which you scold him for and get mad he'd even think that. He's just insecure but you tell him every chance you get how much you love him.

Beverly:
9/10
People think you're single since you can't come out and say you're in a relationship with a girl. (It's the 80's I'm sorry I don't like it either) So this makes the boys at your school think your available AND straight! You're really attractive to the eyes of Derry boys (and girls ;)) and they'll always be asking you for your number, and for a date, and complimenting you. Bev gets sad she can't show your relationship to the public, so she has to act like a protective friend rather than a partner and it sometimes upsets her. She trusts you, but not Derry!