Prolouge: Convenience Store Robbery

"You there don't move!"  An angry man shouts.

"Damn the stupid cops are on the way." Another one says in a rush.

"Dammit lady put it in! Get it in the bag!"

"Uuuuhh....." The store clerk hurries and puts money from the register in the bag.

In the back many people were held hostage, in the case of any law enforcers coming back.

"Damn....I only wanted some chocolate.." A young girl mutters.

Leah Dane, just an average high school  girl, but in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Police! Get out of the story with your hands up open!"

"Damn! They're here and quite fast too..." One of the robbers say.

"Shit!" The robber then makes a foolish decision and shoots at the men outside.

*Bang!*

"Ahh!"

"Wahh!!"

The shot made all the hostages clamor in fear and fright, it was obvious at a glance that these thieves were just amateurs. However anyone in their right mind that one slip up from both sides might cause an unnecessary death.

"Damn....." Leah grabs her phone but one of the robbers, a girl in panic and unsure of what to do.

"Hey you there! Drop it if you want to live!" The man says, she does so and another shot goes of.

*Bang!*

"Shit the police are getting close!" One of the robbers say.

"Grrr..."

"......."

"Put your hands up, and no one gets hurt, let go of that girl sir!" The police warns the man.

But the man makes a foolish decision to make the girl  a cover of sort.

And in an instant the man holding the girl shoots his gun from behind.

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

The cop fired in reflex, which caused an unintended casualty.

"Ah!....." 

Leah slumps down, blood coming out from her stomach where she was shot. What an idiotic cop, she thought. Maybe I'll haunt him....yeah that's good...

Everything began to look blurry, and she can barely make out the people rushing to her aid. Everything then became black....

Until suddenly from a distance a white light comes from beyond until.

"Welcome child.....to your new life...."

Huh?! Who are you...

From a distance I can barely see a figure, a young woman of sorts with white hair. The figure vanishes and then all I hear is crying.

"Uwaahhh!!"

"Uwahhh!!"

I can't see but I hear crying....rather I'm crying?!

Where am I?!

***

Hello Guys welcome to book 2 of The Recreation series!!

Note that you really don't have to read the book 1, you can start over to this. Book 1 has some background to why certain events in this book occurred. Lol

Note that I will update this every week or so, though for chapter 1 maybe by Monday or if possible Sunday, the same day with Book 1.

Peace