As a Fan

We ended the night with ice cream. The boys took Suran and I home after the fun night was brought to an end.  "Y/n I'm glad that you came to the fan meet the other day. I've had my eyes on you since the first fan meet, but I didn't get your name. The second fan meet I found out your name and low key stalked your Instagram. Anyway, I'm glad that we know how we feel about each other now." V said before letting me go inside. "I'm glad too!" I blushed. I said bye to V and headed inside.

"First of all, ADORABLE!!" Suran squealed. "Yah! Don't get any ideas." I said laughing. "I mean you blush at him all the time. Plus, he's your bias. Don't act like you don't have a crush on him." She said crossing her arms like a mother. "Yes. I like him, but he may not like me back. Relationships are two way, the two people have to like each other." I said to her sassily. "Im 100% sure that he likes you too, but believe what you want" With that Suran went to her room.

I took off all of my makeup and changed into my pjs. Taehyung FaceTimed me when I laid down. "Hellooooooo" I answered. "Hey, you look beautiful even without your makeup on." He said while my cheeks heated up again. This boy has me going insane. Literally insane. We talked for a bit before both of us ended up falling asleep while on the phone.

I heard a noise while sleeping so I woke up. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." Taehyung said through the phone. "Oh it's alright." I said and laid back down. I soon fell asleep again with V still on the phone. Im surprised that he didn't hang up on me yet. He's so adorable. Fan girling begins now.

I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT TAE LIKES ME OH MEH GOCHI! HE STALKED MY INSTAGRAM PAGE! IM SO HAPPY, AS A FAN IM BLESSED! HGHURGUFGUFURUGURF9GYEGF9FYFGFZFPRGGUUPSURGRGPSEFRHUU!