Twitter

A few days after I began getting attacked by fans tweets and posts. Especially Taehyung biased fans. Tweets even added my twitter username. I was mortified. I got a tweet the other day that hurt. "Y/n, you decided to steal my husband for your own. I've seen you at fan meets, I'm really really upset that TAEHYUNG chose an ugly bitch like you." The tweet read. "Goddamn it another tagged tweet. "Oh you left me here to date a super star like Taehyung. You remember me right? Your best friend from high school, Becka? You're going to pay. You're going to wish you never dated him. ~Becka" The tweet read. I couldn't bare to keep a smile on my face anymore. I cried. 

"Baby! What's the matter? Are you alright?" Taehyung said rushing to my side. "B-b-baby read this" I gave him the phone. "Your best friend is getting revenge on you for liking me?" He asked slightly confused. "No, she's not my best friend...She's my bully." I sobbed, I let out all f the tears that were built up from this pain. "It's okay. We'll fix this. I'll talk to PD Nim about this and see if he can make a public statement to end this for you. I'm sorry Y/n it's all my fault." Taehyung looked down. "Look, baby, it's not your fault. I love you, thank you." I placed my finger under his chin and lifted it up so that he is looking at me.

"I can handle this but it would help of you and PD Nim can help." I smiled. He got up and made a phone call. "Okay, Now? Ummm...Twitter?" He said walking back towards me. "PD Nim said that he'll post a tweet about it and will put it on the fan cafe." He smiled. "Thank you Taehyung." I kissed his cheek softly and laid my head on his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair a few times before we both fell asleep.