Purpose

How was I supposed to return his jacket? I'm fucked. I got out my phone and called Suran. "Suran, I have a HUGE issue..." I said as soon as she picked up the phone. "What did you do?" She asked sassily. "Long story short V gave me his jacket and left without taking it back. I still have it." I said trying to explain as little as I could. "Did you check the tag for s number or address?" Smart. "No I'll do that hold on" I said as I put the phone down on the table and took off the jacket. A note fell out, I thought that I could read it. "I left my jacket on purpose...if you want to return it come to this address: xxx xxxx xxxx." Welp I should go.....tomorrow.

"A note fell out it told me to take it to an address, but it's raining really hard outside so..." I said to Suran through the phone. "I'll come pick you up and we can take the jacket tomorrow. Deal?" She said, it was a good deal but i don't know if I want to make her drive all the way out here. "It's kinda far I'm at a café" I said to make sure that she wanted to come. "I'll still come I'll be there in 20 minutes." She said and I could hear her rushing. "O—" she hung up at that.

Well I just gotta wait now. I went onto instagram and looked through BTS' feed. I saw a post on a fan account saying "Kin Taehyung of BTS caught at a coffee shop getting close to a girl...." I'm this fandom is full of spies now I guess Suran will know more of the story. Shit. I guess I spent 20 minutes thinking and panicking because Suran had came already. "You good?" She said tapping on my shoulder "Yeah I'm god." I said getting up and grabbing my things.

We went home and I took off my makeup and changed into comfy clothes. "That's more like it! I'm back to the dead potato that I was hours ago." I said jokingly to myself. I plopped on my bed and plugged in my phone. I fell asleep after that.

I was woken up my the sunlight that was shining through my curtains. "Yah! Too early go to sleep!" I said at the sun when I realized that the sun won't do anything. I checked the time it was 2:45 pm. "WHAT?!" I said at the ridiculous time that I woke up at. I got ready so I could return Tae's jacket and get food I'm starving.

I finished getting ready, I just threw on some comfy clothes and left my face clean of makeup. I went to Tae's address to return his jacket first. It was a park. Joe that I think about it why did I think that it was going to be and idols house, I mean he know I'm a fans so he wouldn't have given me his house address anyways. "Tae?" I said tapping on a man that resembles V. "Yes?" He said and turned around. "Oh I'm here to return your jacket I was the girl at the café" I said trying my best not to make it awkward but we all know that I can girling. "Oh thank you, What is your name?" He asked politely giving me his rectangular smile. "I-I-I'm Y/n...and you are?" Damnit Y/n you know who he is and he knows that! "I'm Taehyung or V,but I believe that you already know that" he said laughing.

"Ha! Yeah I do you're actually my bias and I have no idea how I'm doing this." I said laughing. "Oh for real? I've seen you many times before...right! You went to a fan meet two times before yesterday. Right?" He remembers me?! "Y-yeah. You remember me?" I said as my face heated up turning red. "How could I forget such a beautiful face?" Damn what a playboy. "Thank you" I'm dying inside. "Here...call me later I gotta go now" He said handing me a paper with his phone number on it. Oh...my...god...

My BIAS wants ME to CALL HIM! Oh my god I'm so luckyyyy. Try to look okay. Okay? Y/N YOUR BIAS WANTS YOU TO CALL HIM OKAY ISNT AN OPTION! IM FLIPPING MY SHIT. CALM DOWN! AHHHHHHHHHH