You...

I felt beautiful. REALLY REALLY beautiful. Almost like an idol, but I'll never be an idol. Suran drove us to the party in a black bmw. It was a classy entrance. II got out the car and heard "Y/n! Come back please..." I turned around and it was Taehyung. Of all people, you... "You..." I said looking back over my shoulder slightly. "Please Y/n I'm sorry" He said chasing after me. "Okay fine come on. Explain" I said pulling his arm inside with me. 

"Y/n I'm sorry, please forgive me. Here take back all of the things that you gave me during fan meets. " He said handing me three things. The first thing I gave him at a fan meet, a stuffed animal. The second thing I gave him, a Supreme headband. And lastly, the last thing I gave him, the Gucci sunglasses.  Memories filled my head. I remembered how much I loved him before all of this. 

I loved Taehyung no matter what. I've changed. I've changed so much. Honestly, I think it would have been better for the both of us if I never liked kpop. "Taehyung, I loved you no matter what before I met you. I've changed. I'm sorry." I said trying my hardest to keep in my tears. I didn't want to ruin the makeup that Suran put on my face. "It's okay don't cry. You're too  pretty to cry" Taehyung said pulling me into a hug.

"I want to forgive you" I said hugging him tightly. "Thank you, do you know how much I cried and hugged that pillow?" He said jokingly but serious at the same time. "You should have seen how I looked before Suran made me look hawt as fuck." I said flipping my now short hair. "Aweee, your hair is short nowww. I love ittt" Taehyung said and kissed my head softly. "I love you" We said in perfect unison.