Pregnant

You woke up and ran to the bathroom. You lean over the toilet and start to throw up. You get startled by a presence.

"Shhh, babe, it's only me." Justin says.

After a few minutes it stopped.

"I'm gonna call Scooter and tell him I'm not coming today." Justin says.

"Nah, I'll be okay. I think its over."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Well in that case I have to leave now, call me if you need me." He kisses your forehead.

You follow him downstairs.

"Later babe." He says and leaves.

You start to watch t.v. You think about what could've caused it. You didn't eat anything bad last night. Then it hit you. What if you were pregnant? You couldn't be, you used protection. You start getting paranoid and eventually find your way to the store to pick up some pregnancy tests. You made sure to cover your face because if this got to the paparazzi it could end badly.

When you get home you try the pregnancy test. You wait a couple of minutes, You check the test. Positive. You stare at the pregnancy test. You used protection. How could this of happened? You try another one and get the same result.

"What is Justin going to think? Will he break up with me?" Are questions that enter your mind.

Your thoughts are interrupted by the front door unlocking.

"Babe, I'm home." Justin calls.

You slowly walk downstairs,

"Hey baby," he greats you, "how are you feeling?"

You look really worried and he noticed.

"Hey, whats wrong?" He asks concerned.

"If I tell you, you promise you won't be mad?" You question him.

"I promise." He says with a bit of worry.

"I'm pregnant."

He looks at you shocked for a few seconds, then his expression turns into the biggest smile.

"You are?"

"Yes, I took two tests and they were both positive."

"Oh baby I'm so happy." He picks you up and twirls you. careful not to squeeze you too hard.

"So you're not mad?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad? This is the best news ever! The only way I'd be mad is if it wasn't mine, it is mine right?"

"Yes, of course it is."

"I'm so happy, I'm going to be a dad!"

"But wouldn't you've preferred it later? Like when we are married?"

"Of course, so," he gets down on one knee and takes your hand, "(y/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n) will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

"Yes, yes of course, I'd love to." You say with tears starting to brim in your eyes.

He leans up and kisses you.

"I've been wanting to ask you that for a long time now, I can't wait until we become a family."

"Me too."

So? How about this one? Let me know in the comments.