Jason McCann Part 3

Jason's Point of View

It's 6o'clock, I anxiously wait for (y/n) to arrive. I tap my foot on the floor while I sit on the couch. I look out the window and see her car pull up. I jump out of my seat and run outside.

"You actually came." I say excited.

"Yeah." She says, opening the door for (y/d/n) to get out. She immediately runs towards me.

"Daddy!" She squeals, my little girl just called me daddy. I bend down to her level and open my arms, she runs straight into them. I hug her tightly, but gently. "I always wanted to meet you daddy! I'm so happy I have!"

"I'm so happy I've met you too!" I whisper.

She pulls away.

"I drew this for you." She says handing me a folded piece of paper. I unfold it, it's beautiful. "It's of me and you, daddy."

I hug her.

"It's wonderful, I love it."

"Yay!"

"Come on, lets go inside." I say taking her hand.

We all go inside.

"Wow, the place it really clean." (y/n) says taking off her coat.

"I cleaned it earlier, Za left it a mess."

"I bet he did." She laughs. "Can I use your microwave to heat up dinner?"

"Sure, go for it."

"I made spaghetti." She says, pressing the buttons on the microwave.

"Really? I missed your spaghetti so much."

"It's (y/d/n)'s favourite, I guess she gets that from you." She smiles. I smile. "Can I talk to you for a second, alone?"

I gulp.

"Sure."

We walk into the hallway so (y/d/n) can't hear us.

"I haven't exactly told (y/d/n) where you were for these past few years, if she asks say you were working and there was no way of calling or coming to see her. I just don't really want to tell her the truth." She sighs, not being able to look at me.

"I-" I was interrupted by her hugging me. I hug back and rub her back.

"I m-missed you s-so much. I really w-wish you were there-e. If only y-you could-d've seen her grow-w up. I wish-h I could've had t-those memories w-with you. It was s-so hard-d being a s-single m-mom." She sobs into my chest. I just hold her tightly.

"I missed you too, I wish I was there. I can only imagine how amazing it would've been to see her grow up, and to witness it with you. And I'm sure it would've been difficult being a single mom, I'm sorry for that, but look at the beautiful young girl you raised on your own. She's perfect, I'm so proud of you, you did a wonderful job. Sure our situation wasn't ideal, but at least we are able to create new memories." I tell her.

She looks up at me, tears on her cheeks. She quickly leans up and kisses me, I was shocked but then I kissed back. It was passionate, it was everything. We pull away.

"I missed that." I smirk.

"I missed it too." She blushes.

The timer for the microwave went off, we headed back into the kitchen.

We ate the spaghetti. (y/d/n) and I got it all over our faces, (y/n) had to wipe it off.

We then moved into the living room and watched Finding Nemo, at (y/d/n)'s request. She came and sat down next to me and by the end of the movie she fell asleep on me.

When it was time to leave, I carried (y/d/n) to the car and buckled her in, I kissed her forehead. I closed the door and turned to (y/n), I hugged her.

"Thank you for coming today, I'm really thankful that you did." I say into her neck.

"I'm happy I came. Do you maybe want to go to the park with us tomorrow?" She asks.

"I'd love to." I smile.

"Okay." She pecks my cheek and hopes in the car, she drives away but I know she'll be back.

***

The next day we go to the park, we have ice cream and its great. 2 months later I'm still around them. (y/d/n) has really started to love me, and I her. 6 months later I nervously asked (y/n) to marry me, which she did the same day. A few years after that we had 2 more kids. We the youngest turned 14 we decided to tell them were I actually was for the five years. They took it okay, (y/d/n) was shocked, she didn't talk to me for a few days but then she realised that I wasn't like that anymore and she was okay with it.

So I guess I made a few mistakes in my life, but look at what I have now. A beautiful wife who I tell everyday that I love her and I'm sorry for what I did. And 3 beautiful, healthy kids that I love with all my heart.

The end.

Thoughts?

I don't think I'm good at Jason McCann ones, so try to keep them as Justin ones. It depends what the Jason ones are about though.

Comment, Vote and Request

BTW, really random question. If I say 'I catch bus', does it seem wrong? Like of course I know it's meant to be 'I catch the bus' but at school we all say catch bus, I don't know if it's an Australian thing or an adolescent thing. But I think it's just our school because when I asked my mum she said she didn't understand. If it's weird I guess it sounds the same as I catch train. I don't know, lol, this was so random.