The Fight Part 2

Justin's Point of View

"That's the point dickhead." She pulls the towel off of me, leaving me naked and walked out of the hotel and out of my life.

I quickly get the elevator to close but a woman walks in with her young daughter stopping it. I just cover my 'area'. The girl notices and shrieks, her mom covers her eyes gets out of the elevator.

I make it back up to the room were the girl, Rachel, is sitting on the bed. I quickly grab a robe.

"So what happened?" She asks.

"She left." I sigh, heartbroken. A tear escaping my eye.

"Aww, it's okay, at least you still have me." She says walking up to hug me, I push her away.

"Leave." I say cold heartedly.

"What?"

"I SAID LEAVE!"

"B-but why? We don't have hide anymore. It can be us."

"I don't want it to be us I WANT IT TO BE (Y/N) AND I! THAT'S THE ONLY US I WANT TO BE APART OF. YOU ARE JUST A STUPID MSTAKE I MADE WHEN I FELT LONELY BECAUSE THE ONLY ONE THAT I LOVE WASN'T HERE!"

"If you really love her then why didn't you stop, or better yet why'd you be with me in the first place?"

"I don't know." I say rubbing my face with my hands.

"I know. Because you love me." She wraps her arms around my neck.

"No, it's because I'm an idiot who made an awful, awful mistake." I take her arms off of me. "Whatever we had shouldn't have happened, it's over, and I don't ever want to see you again. Now leave!"

She rolls her eyes and collects her stuff. She turns to me before she leaves.

"Just know, you'll never get me back."

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Have a fantastic life." I shut the door on her face.

I slide down the back of the door.

I know I'm never getting her back. She's been heartbroken so many times before me, I promised I wouldn't be one to break her heart. I broke that promise. I'm an idiot.

I rest my face in my hands.

I don't know why I admitted to having feeling for Rachel. I don't. I guess I just felt able to confide in her and she'd listen. And because I was lonely.

I sigh.

I might as well make an attempt at a useless cause.

I grab my phone and text her.

Text to (y/n)

I know there is no point in asking for forgiveness because I know you won't forgive me. Just please know I'm sorry. I made the biggest mistake. I know this is not going to make any sense but I did it because I missed you. I just needed someone and I guess she was the first available. I needed someone to just be there. I don't love her, I don't even like her. She was just a good listener. She means nothing to me. I just want you to know what happened, in case it brings you some closure. We were talking, she seemed really nice. We where just on a friendship bases for a week. Then the night before you came we went to a party. I got drunk and then all I knew was I woke up and she was naked laying in bed beside me. I can't tell you how guilty I felt in that moment. I honestly don't remember a thing. I called her babe just out of habit from calling for you I guess. Not because I love her. When I met her I had no intention for her to become anything more than a friend. I know this might not change anything. I just want you to know I'm sorry. And if you can forgive me that would be incredible, but I understand if you don't want to. And I'm sorry about breaking my promise about never breaking your heart, I really didn't mean to. I never had any intention to hurt you and I still don't. I'm sorry. I love you.

I click send.

I stumble over to my bed and fall on it. I grab a pillow and hug it tightly, pretending it's (y/n).

"I'm so sorry." I mumble as I cry into the pillow.

Your Point of View

You walked into your motel room that you booked straight after you left Justin's hotel.

You chuck your bag on the floor and flop onto the bed.

How could Justin do this? He said he'd never do this. Here you were missing him like crazy little did you know he wasn't missing you at all.

You roll over so you're facing the ceiling.

You take a deep, depressed sigh.

"He said he loved me." You mumble, a single tear rolls down your cheek.

*Ping* You hear your phone.

You look at the message. It's from Justin. You decide to read the lame excuse the asshole decided to give you.

Text from Justin

I know there is no point in asking for forgiveness because I know you won't forgive me. Just please know I'm sorry. I made the biggest mistake. I know this is not going to make any sense but I did it because I missed you. I just needed someone and I guess she was the first available. I needed someone to just be there. I don't love her, I don't even like her. She was just a good listener. She means nothing to me. I just want you to know what happened, in case it brings you some closure. We were talking, she seemed really nice. We where just on a friendship bases for a week. Then the night before you came we went to a party. I got drunk and then all I knew was I woke up and she was naked laying in bed beside me. I can't tell you how guilty I felt in that moment. I honestly don't remember a thing. I called her babe just out of habit from calling for you I guess. Not because I love her. When I met her I had no intention for her to become anything more than a friend. And If I could take it all back I would. I know this might not change anything. I just want you to know I'm sorry. And if you can forgive me that would be incredible, but I understand if you don't want to. And I'm sorry about breaking my promise about never breaking your heart, I really didn't mean to. I never had any intention to hurt you and I still don't. I'm sorry. I love you.

You couldn't believe it. Was this all true? You didn't know whether you could forgive him or not. It all seemed honest and genuine, and you know Justin would never hurt you intentionally. But it still doesn't change what he did.

You toss your phone gently in front of you on the bed.

You do love him. You do know he is a good person. You do understand that he has a lot of temptations around him and as far as you know he has been able to resist them until now.

You pack up your belongings again and make your way back to his hotel.

***

You knock on the door.

"Who ever it is go away." He says, pain evident in his voice.

"It's me." You say weakly.

You hear a loud thud and fast, heavy footsteps. The door quickly opens and you're met with red, puffy, yet hopeful eyes.

"(y-y/n)" He says not believing it.

You just fall in and hug him.

"I know. I know you didn't mean it. I know you're not that guy. I don't want this to break us. I love you too much to lose you." You sob into his chest.

He kisses the top of your head. He rests his head on yours.

"I love you so much. I'm so so sorry." He pulls away and hold your arms, he looks in your eye deeply. "This will never ever happen again."

"I know it won't. I know it won't."

You both just hug each other tightly again.

"I'm sorry I left you naked in that elevator." You mumble into his chest.

"It's okay, I deserved it." He laughs.

Here's part 2, how was it? Would you have forgiven him?

It took me a while to write it because I would never forgive a cheater so it had to be in a realistic way not like "please forgive me, I'm sorry" and the character forgives him. It had to be an honest mistake were he felt truely guilty. I probz still wouldn't forgive him, even tho I love Justin.