Imagine #2

This imagine is for @Niallsgurl24 ! And for Johnny! Hope you like it!! :)

I was sitting on the couch at the Curtis' house, next to my big brother, Dally.
Just because I'm his sister, everyone's first impression of me is wild and reckless, just like him. To be honest, I have some of his traits, but only the wildness, but it turns out to be more of an awkward wild. I did have brown hair like him, but now I have a red hair from dying it. Not like, firetruck red, but a nice and soothing color that looks natural for me. I have a grayish eyes that I took from my mother, while Dally took over our dad.

Anyways, I was reading a book for my school that I didn't want to do, but Pony persuaded me to just do it and get a good grade on it.
While reading, I was also listening to the rest of the gang talking about whatever.
"I'm bored, guys! Lets do somethin'!" Two-Bit said and everyone all nodded their heads in agreement.
"Where do you wanna go, then?" Soda asked and they were all thinking.
"How about the drive-in? Heard there was a new movie out." Pony says and they all agreed to go.
"Hey Lexy, wanna come?" my brother asked and I hummed, deciding whether if I should go or not.
"No, I gotta finish this shitty homework." I said in disgust.
Dally pointed his finger at me mockingly and laughed his famous laugh.
I smirked and rolled my eyes playfully at him.
Two-Bit sucked his teeth and sighed. "Come on Ariel! Fuck the homework! Lets go have fun!"
(That was my nickname for them to me, because my red hair reminded them of Ariel the Mermaid.)

I sighed and looked over at Johnny, who was leaning against the wall next to Pony. I caught him looking at me, something I noticed him do for a while now.
I felt my face heat up. I've had a huge crush in him ever since my brother introduced me to the gang. Something about him, his shyness was just like mine, his deep brown eyes, his gorgeous smile...
"Hello?" Two-Bit waved his hand in front of my face which snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Huh? Oh, no. I can't. If I don't do this I think ill fail the semester and I can't afford that. Sorry guys." I said and they gave up on trying to persuade me to go.

"Fine. You comin' Johnnycake?" Dally asked and he shook his head.
"Nah, I think I got to go home. My mom said she needed me for somethin, I don't know."
"Whatever. See ya later." Dally answered as the rest of the gang left. But Johnny stayed at his same spot.
I looked at him an smiled.
"Hey..." I said shyly.
"Hey. I- I don't really need to go home. I just didn't want to leave you here by yourself." He said sitting next to me.
I started to blush and I bit my lip.
"Thanks Johnny. Thats really sweet." I said. He smirked and looked down for a second.
"So, what book you readin'?" he asked, grabbing the book from my lap while sitting down next to me.
"A Wrinkle in Time? Whats it about?" he asked, looking into my eyes.
"Um," I giggled shyly and spoke. "As far as I know, Some girl and her brother is going on some adventure with some Witch ladies and A friend of The girls, trying to find her father and bring him back to earth from some other world called 'Camazots'." I explained And he nodded his head.
"You're right. Sounds boring." he laughed.
"You're funny." I giggled and he brushed off his shoulders.
I shook my head at him, still smiling.

"You should take a break. This whole entire time you've been reading!" He randomly said and I lifted an eyebrow.
"So you admit you've been watching me?" I playfully said and his face turned red.
"Maybe..." He smirked. "But who can resist to not looking at you? You're beautiful.." He shyly said and I bit my lip.
"Do you really, mean that?" I asked him lowly and he nodded.
Suddenly, his hand found mine and our fingers interlaced together. Our hands fit each others like a puzzle piece.
I felt my stomach grow butterflies and my whole body felt as if I was in rain from sweat.
He looked into my eyes as I got lost in his.
"Y-yeah, it's true. Lexy, I've always liked you. When I first laid my eyes on you, I instantly knew I wanted you..." he stuttered and I couldn't help but smile.
"I never thought you would say that..." I admitted.
His hand found my face as he gently caressed it, and before I knew it, our foreheads were touching, and our lips were barely just touching.
His lips finally touched mine and sparks flew everywhere. Our lips moved in sync, and the both of us quietly moaned in pleasure.
His lips wandered down to the crook of my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair while he softly planted wet kisses down my neck. I moaned again, a little louder than before.
"Johnny..." My voice shook before placing my lips on his again.
After kissing for about a good four minutes, he tugged at my bottom lip before releasing.
I bit my lip just taking in what just happened.
Johnny and I kissed... made out even..
He took my hands again.
"Lexy, d- do you want to be my girl?" he asked, his eyes glowing with joy and a wide grin plastered on his face.
"Yes!" I said pecking his lips.
He chuckled and stood up.
"C'mon, lets go catch up with the gang." He said an I nodded.

Hand in hand, we walked down the streets, enjoying this moment.

Hope you liked it! :) If you want one, please just comment or Inbox me!! Dont forget to comment what you think and vote!! :)