Imagine #4

Hey! So this imagine is for @gigglykrispy13 :) I hope you like it!! And SOOO sorry for the late update! been busy and all I hope you understand :)

My heart was pounding in my chest and it felt as if the whole neighborhood can hear it. I was currently on my way to Ponyboy Curtis' house to study together for a state test next week. Yeah, yeah, studying is so much fun! Not. But I was nervous because it was Pony. Ive had a huge crush on him ever since I first met him, everything about him drove me crazy. His country accent, his beautiful smile and eyes, his kindness, oh god.

Without realizing, I finally reached his house. I walked up the steps and lifted my hand to knock on the door. I hesitated for a second, then put my hand down.
Before I knock, I wanted to look decent with him. I took down my black hair from my bun and messed around with it. I looked at my reflection in the knob and it looked good. I then wiped the excess eyeliner that smudged under my dark brown eyes.
I stood up straight and exhaled.
I knocked on the door waiting.
After a couple seconds later, I could hear feet thumping on the ground.
"Guys! It's just my friend Kristi! And don't embarrass me please..." A familiar voice said. It was Ponys.
I giggled a bit and blushed with his words.
Pony finally opened the door and man, did he look cute.
"Hey.." he said smiling rubbing the back of his neck.
"Hey." I reply smiling back at him.
"Come in." He opens the door more and leads his hand for me to follow inside.
Once I entered there were three guys sitting on the couch smiling.
I grinned and wave at them.
"Kristi, this is Darry my older brother, Soda, my other brother, and Dally, a friend of ours. Guys, this is Kristi." he introduced me to them and all I kept doing was smiling at them.
"Hey!" they all said In unison and Dally was sitting back watching every move I made.
"She's hot. Is Pony your boyfriend?" he asked and I blushed.
"Dally!" Pony struck at him and I saw that he turned red like me.
"Um, no were not.." I said to him.
But did I wish we were...
He just smirked and nodded his head.
"Well, were going to go study now, if you need us we'll be in my room." he said and grabbed my hand as we sped walked into his room.
When I got in he instantly locked the door. I looked at him curiously.
"Oh, um I locked it because I know how they get and they'll be checkin in on us every five seconds!" he said giggling.
I laughed at nodded my head understanding.
He sat down on his bed, sitting all the way back to his headboard.
He motioned for me to sit next to him, so I did. I sat next to him, our arms touching. We were so close! On the inside, I was having a huge party and going crazy, but thankfully on the outside I looked calm.
"Okay, so we can first study the math, then later The book for language arts." He said opening the math textbook.
Okay, that's good." I nodded and he looked over at me smiling.
"Why are you so quiet now? In class you're like a ball of energy!" he said laughing an I grew red and chuckled a bit.
"I really don't know." I admitted. Well, maybe because I like you and I'm trying bit to make a fool of myself! I thought.
"C'mon. You don't have to be shy with me. Y'know, that's one thing I admire about you. You're sweet and funny and you have almost the same interests as me.." he said softly, cracking a smile.
I bit my lip and smiled.
"Go on." I said winking at him.
"And... you're very beautiful, Kristi." he added and I felt my stomach plunge to the floor.
Ponyboy just said I was beautiful! Holy shit face!
I guess I had a really shocked facial expression because he giggled.
Then, I felt his hand attach to mine, our fingers intertwining, fitting perfectly into each others.
"I like you, Pony. Alot. Ever since I met you, it's like we had an instant connection. You're everything to me." I admitted shining a corner smile at him.
Suddenly, I felt his lips crash onto mine, a feeling I've wanted for a while now. I kissed back, while his hand caressed my cheek as I wrapped my arms around his neck, making the kiss deepen. I lifted up from my seat and without breaking the kiss, I cradled on top of his lap. He moaned from pleasure and I smirked in between our kiss. His other hand went over to the side of my thigh, traveling to my bum.
I bit his bottom lip softly before releasing his lips apart from mine.
I rested my forehead on his as we both grinned.
"Kristi, do you want to be my girl?" he asked me.
"Definitely." I winked at him, pecking his lips.
I sighed and sat back down to where I was originally seated. As much as I wanted to continue, we really ha to study.
He started kissing my cheeks and I giggled.
"Pony, we really gotta study." I said opening the book again.
His grabbed the book from my lap and shut it close, throwing it to the ground.
"Fuck studying." he smirked before attaching his lips to mine again.
I obliged and agreed with him, just taking in this moment to treasure forever.

Nsnsjsjsnsbsgmakensj GUYS I WAS SCREAMING WHILE MAKING THIS LOL :) CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE HIM BEING ALL BAD BOYISH AND JUST WANTING TO BE WITH YOU AND FEEL AND KISS YOU AND SKIP THE SCHOOL WORK SKSNSBJSS
okay lol :)
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it! please don't forget to comment and vote! and if you want an imagine, just comment or inbox me!

And guys, this is really important. With the imagines, I do have others to do and I have to do my other things besides here on wattpad lol. Im still in school (ew lol) and I have projects that need to be done and I'm trying my best to not fail. plus, I have chores and dance classes to go to. so if I have to make an imagine for you, don't worry because I will get to them! You just have to bear with me okay? :) ily you guys lots :)