Chapter 2

Seunghyun drove Seungri to their elegance apartment located near the Han River, the one that Seungri's Daddy bought to his foster child, Seunghyun.

*inside the car*
"Seungri-ah why you've been so quiet? Is there anything wrong? Feel free to tell Hyung if you have problems." asked Seunghyun

"Ah,nothing." Seungri lied

'This city kinda big and brand growing up, no wonder its a metropolitan city. I must face the biggest problem, communication language. I can't speak in Korean fully.. even Daddy and Mama talk in English with me.'

*a big hand landed on Seungri's right cheek*

"ouch!"
"ya, dongsaeng! what are you daydreaming just now?"
ask Seunghyun jokingly

"wh what? Dongsaeng? What is that?" shocked Seungri ask

"Dongsaeng is siblings in Korean.. you don't know that word? its weird"

"ahh.. I don't really understand Korean.. beside, I just knew only limited Korean Vocabulary.it's not my first language either."

"Its okay Seungri-ah. I'll teach you Korean in this 2 weeks before you start your school session, okay?!"

Seungri nodded. Seunghyun parked his Mercedes-banz and both of them walked in the elegance apartment together. While the elevator going up, Seungri was amazed with the nice view of the Han River. Finally they reached the 16th floor which ia the second before the highest floor. They walked out from the elevator and staright to their apartment. Seunghyun enter the pass code and the door automatically open (haha well its a fxxking exclusive apartment in Seoul)

Again Seungri never thought that his Daddy would give thia apartment to Seunghyun because it's nearly same with his house in London. The double-storey apartment is actually belongs to Seungri but he don't know about it .. Seunghyun only care the apartment until he come back home.

"Seungri! Come up, your room is ready." said his hyung.
"Yeah, I'm going now." he answered short.

He enter his room without any shock because he already.used to rich people lifestyle. Yes. Seungri was born in full of silver spoon in his mouth but he never feel like he's rich. Seungri always help poor people and did the charity project. He's not arrogant at all but he just HARD to get close to stranger.
Seungri laid his back on the bed and he seems like to start accepting to be the original Korean.

"Ri, I have to go to the office now, if you want to eat something just ask the maids to cook it for you okay?! I'll be back home before dinner. And if you want to go by the river park just tell Kim Ahjusshi to send you there."

"Oh okay. Wait did you said office just now ?" as he finished his sentence and he turn to look at his hyung.. he's went out already.

Suddenly his phone rang and the screen showed his Mama's picture, then he answered

"My Seungri, how was your flight ? Is everything okay in Seoul?"
"Hello Ma, yeah.. everything is okay here, and I'm about to fall in love with Seoul right now, I never know that this city happened to be this beautiful. Even I'm Korean but I've never been here..."

'I'm happy that my one and only son started to love his hometown this soon' his Mama thought herself

"Whoa... glad to hear that.. I wish Daddy and Mama will be there sooner"
"Yeah I hope so... Ma, i have to go... the maid already call me for lunch, bye Mama?"
then he ended the call

He walked out from his room at the upstairs straight to the dining table. He found the Korean must dishes, the Kimchi Fried Rice, Kimbab and few more. There is also wine and orange juice.

The maid served Seungri.
"Sir, please have a seat and I'll serve everything for you" the maid said with smile and Seungri just nodded

'Where did they know that I love Kimbab and Kimchi Fried Rice? I haven't tell anyone recently. Or did Mama told them? Nah never mind, as long as I can eat'

Seungri eat peacefully. He even asked the 2 maids to eat together with him .. even they refused at first, worried if Seunghyun will know about it.

*on the other side*

TO BE CONTINUED

***************************
#FREEDOM 🎇🎆🎉🎊
2017/11/23