Chapter 10

Seungri was rushed to Seoul Hospital. Mino and Jin Hee including their teacher wheeled Seungri that lying weakly on the stretcher together with the emergency team that pump the oxygen mask on Seungri face help him to keep breathing. They pushed Seungri into the ER. Mino and Jin Hee had nothing to except contact Seungri hyung and tell him about his condition. Jin Hee unlocked Seungri's iPhone and call Seunghyun. 

"Yeoboseyo Seungri-ah. Why did you call hyung so early? Are you sick?" Seunghyun answered sound so happy teasing his dongsaeng.

"Yeboseyo oppa. I'm Jin Hee, Seungri's classmate." 

"Oh yea.. wae geurae Jin Hee ah?" 

"Seungri is in the ER at Seoul Hospital. Fainted at school just now. I think oppa better rush here now. I'm really scared." 

"What? uh, okay I'll be there in 5 minutes." 

'Ya, Seungri-ah... what's wrong? What happened to you maknae-ah. Please hold on, hyung will be there.' Seunghyun talking in his mind. 

As Seunghyun arrived, Dr. Nam approached them. 

"Are anyone of you is the patient's guardian?" Dr Nam asked and it scary enough for Mino and Jin Hee to listen. 

"I'm his hyung." 

"The patient already stable. He just suffering from dehydration. He lost a lot of water from his body. Did he done outdoor activity just now?" 

"He run the whole field as punishment from our teacher." Mino added. 

"Uhm, I already thought about it. But don't worry, he can go home a few the IV drips finish. Make sure he take enough rest and don't stress him. The patient will be transfer to his own room. If there's nothing, I excuse myself." 

Mino hugged Seunghyun because he felt really wrong for not protecting Seungri. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I can't protect him from that stupid teacher." Mino said sadly. 

"It's okay, okay, you're not wrong. You already brought Seungri here right?! What's your name young boy?" 

"Mino, Song Mino." he replied. 

"Jin Hee ah, Mino ah, I think we should go back to school. Your break time already finished. Let's meet the principal after this and tell what happened." the teacher said. 

Seunghyun calming down Jin Hee that's crying. 'It's okay Jin Hee-ah, Seungri will be alright.' Seunghyun whispered.

Three of them go back to school while Seunghyun sitting beside Seungri bed. He looked at Seungri's pale and weak face. With the oxygen mask and the IV drip in Seungri's vein his hyung feel so useless. His hand reached Seungri's hand and pat lightly. 

"Seungri-ah, why did you do this? You didn't take that bag right? Hyung know you. Why would you hurt yourself." Seunghyun said sounds mad at Seungri but actually not he just disappointed.

"Hy..hyung?" Seungri struggling call his hyung behind the oxygen mask. 

"Ri, you awake?" 

"Water hyung..water.." 

Seunghyun help Seungri drink the water and help him laid back. Seungri looked so weak and it makes Seunghyun tears come down exploring his cheeks. 

"Hyung, why did you cry?" 

"You asked me why? You are the one who make me cry. Pabo ya" 

Seungri chuckle and say sorry.

"I'm fine hyung. It just i'm tiring myself. It's okay. I'm the one who at fault."

"You liar! I know my dongsaeng won't be that desperate to stealing. You think I don't know your attitude Ri? Ri, your positive minded will hurt you..." Seunghyun cut off by snoring from Seungri that fall asleep. Seunghyun smiled looking at Ri. 'Aigoo this boy. you look cute even in your sleep. 

*on the other side*

Jin Hee and Mino including the teacher went to see the principal. They explained everything and the principal decided to talk to Mr Cha and Seungri by himself before taking any actions. 

5PM 

Seunghyun bring Seungri home. He decided to pick Seungri in bridal style and bring him to his room since Seungri don't have enough energy to walk by himself. Hyung place Seungri in his fluffy bed and make Seungri whimper. 

"Ri-ah, sleep well okay. You need lot of rest since you almost use all your energy today. I'll tell Yeo-jin and Ae-ri to serve you dinner okay. If you want anything just call me." 

Seungri nodded weakly and continue his sleep. 

"Youngbae ah, let's go to club tonight. I want to celebrate!" Jiyong said to Youngbae happily

"Celebrate what? Ji, if we go tonight it means its enough a week in a row we enter the club. Enough is enough Ji." Youngbae replied. 

"I'm successfully make Seungri suffer today. First, I hid Mr Cha's stuffs and I made Seungri accused by Mr Cha and you know what he got? He need to run the whole field for 20 TIMES. BAE 20 TIMES. ahahaha. Oh how beautiful is this life!" 

"WHA-AT? So the whole school actually looking for you just now? Because I heard they said that Seungri fainted at the field because dehydration. Aigoo.. Jiyong-ah, you want to repeat again next year or what?" 

"Ah really? HAHAHA serve him right. I don't care if I have to repeat again because I love this life. I'll drive you tonight. 8.00 PM in front your gate Bae. Annyeong." Jiyong hop into his car leaving Youngbae at the back. 

'Aigoo, when Jiyong will turn the old one GOD? I can't help seeing Seungri suffered like this morning. GOD, I'm beg to you please help me change Jiyong to the old one. I'm tired already.' 

Actually, Youngbae watched Seungri that running the whole field this morning from the tennis court at the end of the field. He just don't know what to do since he don't know what happened until Seungri being punish like that. 

8PM 

Jiyong arrived in front Youngbae's gate and as his best friend hop in he drives the luxury Lamborghini belongs to him to his favourite club in Gangnam. Jiyong really really satisfied with his action in school. He enjoy the night. Completely enjoy and again he drunk. 

"Youngbae-ah... saranghae!" he kissed Youngbae as Youngbae helped him walked to his car. 

"Jiyong.. you're drunk." 

"No, I'm not." Jiyong try to escape from Youngbae and wanted to show him that he's not drunk. But he fell on the ground. 

"Bae.. that Seungri boy... aaargh... I think I love him! Seungri-ya!! SARANGHAEYO!" Jiyong shout in drunk state. 

"Ji, come on let's go home. You'll be worse than this if we're still here." 

"Seungri-ah.... Saranghaeyo!" Jiyong said before he fell asleep. 

Youngbae drive Jiyong home and as usual, his father would nag at him for keep drunk every night and not studying to graduate. 

"Appa! If you want me to graduate.. why don't you try to go to that school. You know it's hard. The exam is suxk!" Jiyong slammed the door in his father's face. 

Back to Seungri 

"Hyung... hyung... help... help me" Seungri stir in his sleep. 

TO BE CONTINUED. 

***************************************

2017/11/30 ; 9;24 PM (+8 GMT)