Chapter 22

Since the day, Jiyong beat Seungri and nearly killed him, both of them never meet up in a close distance. Why? Because Seungri already transfered to the Elite Class together with his 4 best friends, Mino, Yoon, Daesung and Jin Hee. Their last result was ranked between #20-#10 and as everyone know, Seungri ranked at #4 actually after the result was rearrange. He's really clever. No wonder many junior year students know him well after the exam and some of them thought that the punishment that he receive before (running the whole field back then) really turned Seungri to study hard.  This is the REAL result 

Seoul International School (SIS)

Student name : *Lee Seunghyun (이승현)

Student ID : 179805-901212 (Senior Year)

History - A+ (96)

English Language - A+ (98) 

Korean Language - A (85) 

Science - A+ (96)

Mathematics - A+ (97)

ranked 1/37 in class 
ranked 4/187 in batch 

status : EXCELLENT!  CONGRATULATIONS. YOU'RE CHOSEN TO ENTER THE ELITE CLASS IN THE NEXT SEMESTER.

Reminder : Please take your personal locker and and drawer key from the frontdesk and you new student's card

The Elite class only for TOP 20 students in the batch. The class is more exclusive than the normal class one. All students provided own a bigger locker and drawer each. No wonder Seungri and Jiyong did not meet each other. And the Elite Class schedule also a bit different from others, some day they started very early and some day they started an hour late. 

"Seungri-ah! I've said so. You can be the best among the best students here. Right you all?" Jin Hee teasing Seungri 

"Well, Ri.. I'm proud to be your friend." Daesung added 

"We're all same guys, the rank only numbers right.. no matter what we must stay together until we graduate. You guys should worked on your study so let's conquer the TOP 10 in class" Seungri cheer them up 

"Aigoo this angel already give a talk." Yoon said while laughing. 

They're all rarely went to the cafe for breakfast or lunch because they bring the lunch boxes and exchange each other. 5 of them get closer day by day. 

So where's Jiyong after the incident few weeks ago? 

After the head of department of SIS knew about Jiyong's done. Jiyong repeated the exam and was suspended from school for 2 weeks but he need to do all the homework. So, Youngbae in charge to collect all his homework from every Jiyong teacher after school. 

You guys think that Jiyong will repent after he got suspended? He'll be sad because can't go to school? Haha ABSOLUTELY NOT! He even enjoy it because he don't have to go to school. Jiyong is not Kwon Jiyong actually. The old soul of Jiyong is now hiding in his body because too scared with the monster that dominating the whole Kwon Jiyong body right now. 

Only Seungri know about the monster, even Youngbae didn't realized about it. How Seungri knew? Every time Jiyong hyung bullied him, he looked into his eyes and he saw that Jiyong's eyes were red in colour. He notice Jiyong hyung eyes colour are brown. They both were seated together in class before right? Yes, just by sitting next to Jiyong hyung, he can sense everything about Jiyong hyung. Day by day passed until the day he got beaten, Seungri never see the brown eyes anymore. The red colour became darker. The monster in Jiyong hyung is growing, destroying him. 

Every night Jiyong will continue his routine. Clubbing and get drunk to release his stress. And lately, he frequently got headache. He don't know why and he don't care. Every time he feel headache, he will grab Acetaminophen for fast relief. For these 2 weeks during his suspended period, Acetaminophen is one of his daily meals because he's stress. So much stress. 

This week, Jiyong will attend the school again. He didn't know anything about Seungri. Where did his victim go, what he's doing, did he come to school. As he walked towards his locker with Youngbae, he saw a girl opening the locker that used to be Seungri's. 

"Bae-ah, who's that? Why did she open Seungri's locker? Where is he?" He asked 

"Wow, you care about that boy? Why? What you want to do on him next? Kill him?" Youngbae teased him 

"Hello? I'm just asking... erghh.." Jiyong ruffled his hair and continue walking.

"He now in the Elite Class and he won't use that locker anymore." Youngbae said. 

"Hurmm, such a showing off brat!" 

"Ji! Stop bother him Ji. Or else you'll end your entire life here. Don't you feel bored entering this school 3 years straight ?" 

"I don't care about coming to school. As long as nobody disturb and interfere my business"
'You wait Seungri I'll make you worse that before' he whispered 

As Jiyong wanted to press the locker code, he feel his head spinning. 

"Ji! Ji?... Ji...?" he heard Youngbae calling but the voice is fading.

His sight getting blurry. Jiyong become limp and Youngbae hold him. Later, he awake and conscious again to the normal state. 

"Ji.. what's wrong? Why suddenly you become limp?" 

"Eh? When?" Jiyong answered like nothing happen and left Youngbae dumbfounded. 

They just walked in the class as usual. During the lunch time, The 5 best friends come to have lunch at the cafe today. So, they sit at the middle table. They having their lunch together happily while talking. Later, Jiyong walked in with Youngbae, the whole cafe turn silent for awhile then became noisy again. Both of them walked and take their food. This time Youngbae chose the table next to the 5 best friends but they seems like not afraid to Jiyong anymore. They act really cool and continue talking, eating. Jiyong gazed at Seungri but he just smiled and bowed a bit at him. 

Before Seungri and his friends leave the cafe, he walked near Jiyong hyung and passed a parcel 'TO: Jiyong Hyung' 'From: Lee Seunghyun @ Seungri'.

"Hyung, I wish you all the best. I hope you read this" Seungri smiled and bowed before he left. 

TO BE CONTINUED. 

**********************************

2017/12/06 ; 3:09 PM (+8 GMT) 

A/N : Seriously, I don't know when this ff will finish!