1st December

Hello darling!
I decided to rewrite this book during the December time. No lie, it had some pretty messy writing in it and I believe my English got tremendously better since last year

Question: What is your favorite Christmas song?

***
Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day
You gave it away'

Although it was only the first day of December, snow was already covering entire London. Because of the freezing cold people took out their warmest coats and sweaters, everyone was wearing vibrant hats, scarfs and gloves. And obviously quirky socks with some christmasy print on them. Christmas decorations appeared in every single shop, so pedestrians were stopping to stare in amusement. While other Londoners were rushing to work while listening to Mariah Carey and WHAM!, as it became every year tradition.

In the meantime, Harry Styles was strolling down the snowy street, giving everyone indifferent looks. He had no idea what to do, because coming back home wasn't the safest option. His whole family wanted to talk about money, studies and his future work, which was simply knackering. The only person that slightly understood young man was his older sister Gemma, but she was out with her fiancé planning their wedding. Harry nervously tucked onto his white shirt, he felt extremely uncomfortable wearing the official clothing his parents required him to put on.

Man looked around the unfamiliar street, where people were buying bland looking grilled sausages and hot drinks. Curly haired boy tried to find an amiable place to sit in peace, but the lines to fastfoods were enormous and there was no empty space. Harry turned into the next alley, it was fully covered in snow and Christmas decorations just like the prior. He fixed his coat and sighed in relief, because this part of the town seemed to be way more serene. Suddenly, he saw a little cafe called 'Atmosphere', he noticed through the window that only two tables were taken. An elderly smiling lady was standing behind the counter, talking to one of the customers. Boy decided to get in; as soon as the door opened he heard the bell informing about a new shopper. The woman, presumably the owner, turned her attention to him and grinned even wider. However, he couldn't do the same and answered her only with a slight nod. Harry took off his coat and hung it on the rack standing in the corner. He took place next to the window and started going through the menu.

"Hello, welcome to the 'Atmosphere'! How can I help you?" He heard a soft voice with an odd accent, above his head.

"Yeah. Black unsweetened coffee, please" He answered with monotonous voice putting the menu back.

"Maybe something sweet for a flawless customer? Mrs Hannah's cake with crumble is the most delicious thing on the earth" Was that a flirt? Harry finally raised his eyes and saw a young smiling boy. He was rather skinny and short, red hoodie covering his tanned body. Styles subconsciously had to admit that there was something captivating in the waiter's face. Maybe it was all about those eyes eagerly looking at him.

"No, thank you" He said coldly with a deep frown, hoping that the impertinent guy would just leave him alone.

"I'm positive that you would love our cake!" Styles managed to recognize the strong Bradford accent. He raised his eyes with irritation one more time.

"I would love to get my order at the responsible time" He uttered through his gritted teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Alright, Mr Snooty" Young servant responded briskly and left grinning wildly.

Harry raised his eyebrows in stupor, thinking about what had just happened. He felt furious about the way he got treated, he could get this guy fired any minute! Harry took out his phone  to cool off and started scrolling through his social media, trying to ignore the sounds of 'Last Christmas' playing in the café. He despised Christmas songs, frankly speaking he condemned everything connected with this holiday. He jumped slightly when the brazen waiter appeared with his order. Harry almost laughed at the sight of the immense blue cup with 'Baby it's cold outside' written on it. He knew that this boy did it on purpose, but decided not to comment on that. He nodded his head and started sipping his drink, when his phone buzzed. Harry just rolled his eyes seeing his mother calling him and slowly finished the drink. He knew that his family wouldn't stop calling him, so he waved at the waiter. Of course that boy instantly approached him with a bill. Styles gave him the money with a tip not saying a word and immediately left that place.

Harry quietly entered his sumptuous apartment and without hesitation came to straight his room. He wasn't in the mood to explain why he was late and didn't answer his mother's calls. He put his bag away and started to undress. When he was about to take his jeans off, something landed on the floor. Frowning he picked up the bill and paper attached to it. Someone wrote there with an awful red pen 'Christmas is not a season, it's a feeling! One smile never killed anyone, my dear Man of Prejudice:)'. Harry closed his eyes in frenzy and took a deep breath, he knew that stubborn waiter wouldn't leave him alone.

'This year
To save me from tears
I gave it to someone special
Special'

***
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter AND the first day of December. Since English isn't my first language, if you see any mistakes please do let me know!

Love you for infinity x