21th December (not edited)

'A leap of faith on a promise
There is no army, no mountain can stop us
Who knew a star was so close it could touch us?
Light up our hearts, lead the way through the dark'

Harry took another opportunity to get out of his house, when Kendall texted him. They were supposed to meet up, so he would finally tell her about Zayn. Styles quickly approached shivering Kendall and put his arm around her.

"Are we going to your lover?" She smiled as they started walking down the snowy street.

"Zayn is working today, so we need to find another place to gossip" He laughed and pulled her towards McDonalds. It felt like the high school times, when they would skip classes to grab some cheeseburgers. Harry low key missed it.

"Alright, tell me" Brunette insisted as they sat down with their fries and burgers.

"Well...I like Zayn more than I should" He sighed and Kendall almost screamed.

"You guys are cute together! I ship it" Typical bubbly Jenner, but that's why she was Harry's best friend.

"I've never told him that though" He pulled back slightly.

"So what are you still doing him? Run to Zayn, tell him you love him and give me your food" She added smiling wildly.

"Don't you think it will be too much?" Harry asked thinking for a while.

"No, I think it will perfectly fit in my stomach" Kendall was really similar to Niall when it came to food.

"I am not talking about the food!" Styles frowned giving Jenner the weird look.

"Ah. No, just trust me! Boy like him needs love, especially right now. I dare you!" She smiled already moving Harry's fries in her direction, wild grin playing on her face.

"So now we are playing like that? Alright, Jenner. I'll do it, thank you for the advice" He laughed and pecked her cheek literally running out of the restaurant.

As the result, Styles was standing in front of Malik's door thinking about the best way to tell him. He already tried to run away five times, when he finally knocked and immediately regretted. But before Harry could go away Zayn opened the door and Styles realized that he didn't remember the speech he wanted to give. Malik was dressed in one of his oversized hoodies and cute bunny socks. He watched Harry taking off his coat and boots, when he was let in. Boys made the eye contact and Zayn bit his lip.

"I'm glad that you came, because I need to tell you something" He whispered shyly and lowered his head.

"Don't be scared, you can tell me anything" Harry smiled trying to cover his stress.

"IloveyouandIdontwantyoutofeelused" Malik spilled out without taking a breath and Styles frowned.

"Slow down baby, take deep breath" He took Zayn's ridiculously small hand into his bigger one.

"I'm grateful for everything you do for me, but I don't want to use you" Raven haired boy said quietly, but Harry was sure it wasn't the thing he said before.

"What are you talking about?"

"You could have a great, happy life with Kendall and I don't want to destroy it. I feel like I'm using y-ou and my ugly face isn't even worth it" The last words were almost unheard, because Zayn was at the verge of tears.

"Hey, hey! Look at me. You are beautiful and strong, don't even doubt it. Kendall and I are friends and it will always stay this way. We are not interested in each other, so how could it be great? Zayn, you are not using me! Because I love you and I would do anything for love" Harry let out a shaky breath, when he finally said it.

"You love me? But why? There is nothing special about me" Zayn fixed his hoodie so it would cover more of his legs.

"Don't be stupid! I love the way your hand fit in mine like it's made just for me. The crinkles by your eyes, when you smile and that your tongue is poking through your teeth. I love your ridiculous oversized hoodies and the way they are not really covering your legs. I adore your clumsiness and cuteness. Even if at first I could find you annoying, you are perfect to me" At the end of Harry's speech Zayn was crying like a baby. He quickly threw himself into older boy's arms.

"I really love you too, Harreh. Sometimes it scares me"

'I've waited all my life to feel this feelin'
That I feel right now
Open up your eyes and see the world is
Brighter now'