22nd December (not edited)

'Silent Night
                     Holy Night
                     All is calm
                   All is bright'

The weather was getting worse and worse during this week. Everything was covered in snow, making going through the town almost impossible. Although, it was freezing and snowing all the time, it didn't stop Londoners from Christmas shopping. Harry had already tripped on the icy street five times, he quickly got up again and sighed. He cursed for choosing that day for gift haunting, eventually as every year he didn't even have any idea what to buy. Styles entered the biggest shopping mall, hoping that he would get over with it quickly.

After an hour he already had hands full of bags, but Harry still didn't find a gift for one important person. He bought some jewelry for Gemma, kitchen stuff for his mum and few books for his father. Then he picked out perfect presents for Dinah and Ally, as every year his gifts with girls were supposed to be funny and meaningful. So Harry found Pikachu onesie, poop emoji pillow and a heart necklace for Niall's girlfriend, big Beyoncé picture, box of different vodkas and infinity bracelet for Dinah. Luckily, Styles bought gifts for Niall, Louis, Kendall and Liam earlier, so he didn't have to worry about it now. Harry was proud of himself, because he managed to buy giant teddy bear for Jade, special present for Darcy and finally a big stuffed dick for Lauren. The only problem he had with was a gift for Zayn, he wanted to give him something really memorable. Harry tried to remember all of their conversations and make out something magnificent. Finally he came up with a brilliant idea, he bought Malik his favorite cologne and one more thing. After what felt like infinity, he finally got out on the freezing cold and sighed hearing his phone. Harry stood all of his bags on the ground and picked up.

"Hi, Liam! Not the best timing" He smiled when his friend greeted him cheerfully.

"Shut it! I have good news! Jade's operation will be carried out tomorrow. We found a little bit different way, that will increase her chances. There is a big possibility that she'll be awake before Christmas. Can you pass it to Lauren and Zayn" Payne asked, his voice full of excitement and emotions.

"Actually, I believe it could be a surprise. Like a Christmas miracle! They both will be so happy and relieved" Styles couldn't hide his happiness.

"Alright, just maybe it's a better idea. They would be heartbroken if it didn't work out. Now, I need to get some sleep before tomorrow! See you, Hazz" Liam stated and ended the call.

Things Harry heard really made him feel way better, he came back home with bigger energy. He found Gemma baking some gingerbreads and humming Christmas songs in the kitchen. When she saw Harry, she eventually started asking about the gifts.

"Harry? What the hell? I hope it's not for me" She started laughing her ass off looking at the big stuffed cock.

"You should be scared now" Styles poked his tongue at her and took all the bags to his bedroom. He quickly took out his phone and texted Kendall to ask about the dinner.

"Harry, the girl came here. Hide your stuffed dick" Gemma opened the door and grinned at Harry. Seconds later Lauren appeared in her place.

"Hello, Harold. I came for juicy gossips" She smirked when Gemma went back to the kitchen.

"Long time no see, Jaguar" Styles gave her a quick hug and replied to Kendall's text.

"Oi! You're always in your phone, I feel like you do me wrong" Lauren pouted dropping herself on Styles' bed.

"Are you high? Wait, don't tell me. What kind of gossips do you want to hear?"

"What did you buy our little Zaynie for Christmas? And did you two fuck?" She sat straight and looked at Harry.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui! No we didn't, he is just a teenager"

"Yes, but his ass has needs." At this point of conversion Harry threw a pillow at her face.

"You are the worst"

              'Mother and child
Holy infant so tender and mild
       Sleep in heavenly peace
     Sleep in heavenly peace'