20th December (not edited)

'Snow is fallin'
                 All around me
               Children playin'
                   Having fun'

Harry knocked on the door and shortly after Zayn opened them. He was a little surprised, but quickly let Styles in. Malik made his way to kitchen, where he was preparing a chicken salad before the visit. Harry followed him without saying a word and could help but take a quick look at his butt. After spending some time with the guy, Styles got to know that Zayn loves moments like this. When Harry was getting into his flat and then they watched the film together or just cuddled on the couch. Sometimes they wouldn't even say the word, just enjoying each other' presence. But this time Harry was going to change the rules a little bit. As soon as younger boy finished cooking, Styles connected their lips and pinned him to the counter. Zayn gasped silently, but quickly kissed back and smiled into Harry's mouth. Malik was waiting for this from the moment he saw curly haired boy. They blindly made their way to the couch, Styles fell first pulling Zayn with him and putting him onto his lap. They both got lost in the kiss and didn't care about anything, until Harry's phone started ringing. Styles didn't rush though, he just attached his lips to Malik's neck.

"You should really pick up now" Zayn held his moan and moved away from Styles.

"If it's important they'll call back" Harry winked and kissed Malik's nose.

"Come on! I can wait" He grinned and laid back, so now Zayn's head was on Harry's lap. Styles groaned and reached for his phone.

"Hello?"

"Do you remember about the dinner tonight?" He rolled his eyes hearing his mom's voice.

"Well, of course" Eventually, Harry forgot.

"I hope you're taking Kendall..." She started, but Styles finished the call.

"Woah, you aren't really nice to your mama, are you?" Zayn pulled himself up, so he was back on Harry's lap.

"Yeah, you wouldn't wonder if you met her" Styles sighed, causing Zayn to frown.
***
An hour and one thousand cuddles later Harry left Zayn's flat. He rushed to pick up Kendall, he smiled as she entered his house.

"Did I interrupt you and your lover boy?" She grinned giving Harry a quick hug.

"My who?" Styles frowned starting the engine.

"Boy from the cafe and don't you lie to me mister Curly Head" Kendall licked her lips and laughed at Harry's shocked expression.

"But...how? Did Niall tell you?"

"Maybe...so what were you doing?" She wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"I'll tell you somewhere in the future" Zayn stock his tongue at Kendall and she pouted, as they parked in front of the house.

The dinner with the Styles family was tense as always, although Kendall kept making silly faces when Harry's parents weren't looking. Curly haired boy had the hardest time trying not to burst down in the crazy laugh. After the ordeal, Harry drove Jenner to her apartment and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. He quickly texted Zayn goodnight and smiled at the answer.

To: The annoying af
Goodnight my pouty baby❤️

He noticed the old naming and laughed. Styles thought about the time and quickly changed it.

From: My little angel😇💞
Nighty! Have a sweet dreams (but only about me)! Btw, m not pouty at all😒

                'It's the season
    Of love and understanding
   Merry Christmas everyone'

Hello my loves!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for next ones!
Lots of love,
Ch❤️