19th December (not edited)

'The snow's coming down
         I'm watching it fall
       Lots of people around
    Baby please come home'

Harry was nervously tapping his knee sitting in front of hospital's room. Zayn and Jade were inside with Payne. Long time ago Styles helped Liam, when he needed him the most, now it was his turn to save curly haired boy. He agreed to help immediately and came to see Thirlwall  as fast as he could. Harry couldn't come inside and support Zayn, but he fully trusted his friend. He was barely keeping himself awake, last days were exhausting for young Styles. As soon as the door opened Harry jumped up running to Malik. Boy was paler than before, but he wasn't crying. Liam walked right behind him with a straight face. Zayn made a grabby hand towards Styles, he smiled lightly and took younger boy's hand. They left  all the building and Harry decided to finally speak up.

"How is she?" He whispered scared to hear the answer.

"There's ten percent of chance that she'll wake up after the surgery. Although, Jade's parents are willing to agree to carry it out" Liam sighed.

"But...but, we can't loose her. There is now way for her to wake up without the surgery?" Harry tightened his grip on Zayn's cold hand.

"I'm so sorry to say that, but no. Her body wasn't strong enough to overcome the situation like that. I'm afraid that even if Jade wouldn't hit her head, she still wasn't able to wake up" Payne smiled sadly at both of them.

"She is so tiny and pale, looking like she's about to break" Malik suddenly said with a blank expression on his pale face.

"But you are willing to do it, Li?" Harry hopefully looked at Liam.

"I can't guarantee the success, but yes. Yes I am" This short statement made boys smile for the first time this day.

"You've always been my favorite" Harry laughed hugging his friend, noticing Zayn's little pout with the corner of his eye.

"I'm immediately telling Niall! Alright, I need to visit my mum today. Hopefully we will meet soon" Boys laughed again and bid a goodbye.

"Come on, my pouty baby." Harry wrapped his arm around Zayn's smaller frame, when Liam disappeared. He was trying to give the shivering boy some warmth. Styles led them to the nearest restaurant.

"Harry..."

"No Zayn! I don't want to hear it. I have enough money to pay for you and I know you're hungry, honey" Styles smiled asking for a table for them.

"I can't say no" Zayn smiled blushing slightly hearing the pet name. Harry ordered them two cheeseburgers and fries, as they sat down.

"Thanks for everything you do for me" Malik smiled above his food.

"No needs to thank me. As I told you, I really like you, so I'd do anything for you" Harry covered boy's small hand with his bigger one.

"Who's Ken, then?" Zayn frowned when Styles sighed.

"You know, my parents aren't exactly tolerant...She's my fake girlfriend, but don't get upset, it will all end soon"

"Yeah?" Zayn started playing with the hem of his shirt suddenly feelings uneasy.

"But don't worry, you're my favorite" Harry smiled and kissed Zayn's nose.

'The church bells in town
All ringing our song
Full of happy sounds
Baby please come home'
***
Hello babies!
Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter as well as your day! Stay tuned for more💛
With all the love,
Charlie💋