24th December (not edited)

Harry sighed looking into the mirror, he was getting ready for his coming out. He didn't want to play this game anymore. Yesterday when Jade woke up, her and Lauren basically kicked his ass for still being closeted. Kendall approached curly haired man and gave him black tie and started to button up his shirt.

"Why are you so tense? It will be alright" She put her hands on Harry's shoulders in comforting way.

"I just hate those family dinners, you know that" He rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.

"We will make it together, come on Harry! It's just a few hours" Kendall smiled at him and the couple made their way towards the living room.

"I saw you talking to Liam yesterday, are you a thing?" Harry whispered putting his hand around girl's waist. Jenner blushed deeply and muttered quiet 'Stop'. They sat down with Harry's parents, trying to hide their laughter. Anne gave them a weird look while she kept pouring soup onto everyone's plates.

"Harry, don't you think it's a right time to start a family?" Mister Styles asked taking a sip of his red wine.

"Actually..." Harry started, but got interrupted by his mum. Anne quickly got up and started looking for her camera.

"Mum, what are you doing?"

"I need to capture your engagement!" She said with a big smile plastered on her face.

Kendall choked with her drink and looked at her friend with panic in her eyes. Harry just shook his head and grabbed her hand in the comforting way.

"There won't be any engagement, calm down" He sighed and started nervously playing with his fork.

"Then what is going on?" His father pushed him.

"I'm gay"

"You are what?" Anne sat back down next to her husband, looking rather pale.

"Most definitely he's not our son. It's better be a joke" Des looked at everyone angrily and Harry bit his lip.

"It's not a joke. I'm serious" Young Styles whispered.

"Get out! Pack your things and get out of my house. You piece of trash!" Harry's father shouted and quickly got up.

"Excuse me, mister Styles. You are acting very childish right now and it makes me question why you are a head of your business. Your statement just proves that you are nowhere near being intelligent and educated" Kendall finally decided to speak putting down her wine.

"But Kenny, this basted played with you..."

"No. Stop it right now! I knew from the very beginning and I was here to help your son. After all those years I'd been getting to know this family, I have never thought you are so unaccepting and immature"

"Please, we should all calm down" Anne tried to sooth the situation.

"No, Harry and I have better places to go and better people to spend time with. We are getting out" Kendall was even more pissed than Harry, so she quickly grabbed his hand and helped with packing up.

That's how an hour later Harry ended up smoking in front of his car as Kendall and him brought all of the suitcases down.

"I would love to help you, darling. But I don't have any place to let you sleep in" She sighed sadly.

"Hey, Kenny. It's fine, really. Come on, I'll drop you off" Harry threw his cigarette away and gout into his car. When he drove his friend to her flat, he had no idea what to do. Louis and his girl were in Doncaster, Niall and his love were in Mullingar, Lauren was in the hospital with Jade, while Liam was spending Christmas with his mother. The only person he could think of was Zayn, he was probably just sitting with Darcy. It was getting late so he was hoping that he wouldn't be too much of trouble.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" Malik asked yawning loudly.

"Can we not talk about it today? I need your help" He said sadly when Zayn let him in.

He didn't ask any question just helped Harry his suitcase and they ended up on the couch watching a cliche Christmas movie. They didn't need to talk, each other's presence was enough for them.