Chapter 3

Hello! i know its short but i'll probably update again today! they staory is starting to get to the point where i want to write it more and more. Ha ha that sounded bad, what i mean is i already have this all mapped out and i keep getting ahead of myself and wanting to write the more interesting parts but not the filler which you need to understand what is going on but i don't because its all in my head. sorry if tha's confusing. but here's this!

Let me know what you think about it, or what you think is goign to happen, because as i mentioned in the intro there is a surprise twist other then the student teacher love story twist.

Well anyways happy reading!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Mid August: School starts in 3 days and I couldn’t be sadder to start my senior year! Yeah that’s right you read that right. I was all excited until I started dating Eric, now after spending so much time together, I don’t want to go back to school. I know we will still see each other, but still… it won’t be the same. I mean I am excited it’s my last year of high school then I off to college but I don’t know I’m just not looking forward to it.

Right now I’m sitting at home, waiting for my parents to come home from their second honeymoon. I can’t wait to tell my mom all about Eric! Even though I know it’s going to make me sadder about starting school. I guess I’m really sad because I wont be able to see him until this weekend, and today is Monday. We doth have a bunch of stuff to do to get ready for school, and I didn’t want to tell my parents about my new boyfriend as they were meeting him for the first time. Plus they needed to get un-jetlagged.

Now thinking of Eric I couldn’t help but let my mind wonder to all the fun we had this summer. We had done IT about 6 more times over the rest of the summer, it wasn’t like we were crazed sex animals. I blushed at the thought of Eric and I naked together making love to each other. Of course that is when my parents decided to show up.

“Honey we’re home!” My mom says in a sing-song voice as she enters the house.

“Hi Mom, Dad. How was your trip?” I ask as they drop their luggage and come over to sit on the couch where I’m seated. They tell me all about  the Bahamas. I was excited to hear about their trip, but I was waiting for my turn to tell them about Eric and the summer I had. They finished their stories and I was about to tell them about my summer when they both start stretching.

“Sorry honey,” my mom says as they stand up, “But we are still jetlagged, and it’s the middle of the night in the Bahamas, we are both really tired. We will see you in the morning.” My dad finished for her. I looked at the clock it was 5 p.m. and I was going to ask about dinner or whatever but by the time I opened my mouth they were already heading up the steps.

“Pizza it is then.” I say to myself, as I pull out my phone to order a pizza. Then continue to act like I’m the only one in the house, just like it has been all summer.

The night before school starts and my parents are still on a backwards schedule and I’ve really only seen them in passing. I was able to tell my mom I had a new boyfriend and his name was Eric. I mentioned I wanted to have him over for dinner on Saturday. She said that would be nice, then mentioned something about sleep or food or something, and that was the end of the conversation.

Eric and I had been texting since we couldn’t see each other, and he said he would love to come to dinner on Saturday and meet my parents. We basically just talked about how our days were going and how we missed each other. We made plans to go out to dinner on Friday. I told him about my parents, but explained they normally weren’t like that, they were distant but my mom and I were close, even though it didn’t sound like it. It was now 10 p.m. and I still texting Eric, but I decided I need to get some sleep for school and told him I had to go get some sleep that I would text him tomorrow with how much I wished I was with him instead of stupid school. He responded on how that sounded like a plan plus a goodnight beautiful ;) that he sends whenever we stop texting to go to bed. Which surprising never gets old and still makes my heart flutter like it did the very first night we met.

I went to bed that night, and dreamt about Eric and the summer romance we had. It was one of the best nights of sleep I have had, except when Eric and spent the night together.