S E V E N

Mickey whistled the toon to Staying Alive while leaning against the trunk of the black Escalade she'd just been stuck inside of

Mickey whistled the toon to Staying Alive while leaning against the trunk of the black Escalade she'd just been stuck inside of. Sharon looked over at her, the women having taken a pause from her impatient struts to eye the brunette.

"What?" Mickey cocked a brow. She rolled her eyes after realizing that Sharon was over her demeanor, she had been nothing but smiles since retaining Cap's shield, and Falcons wings. The truth was that she wanted nothing more then to see them again, to know that this plan was coming to an end sooner or later, and frankly to have a chance at looking at Bucky. "Oh come on, aren't you a little excited?"

"Mickey I'm not sure we have the same definition of excited," Sharon remarked, turning her head to the abandoned tunnel lot the two were in. The airports was near, they could hear the planes taking off and the stream of their loud engines booming in the sky. Other then the occasional airplane there was nothing else but the sound of them and so Mikey had filled the time humming to herself and thinking of anything but all the betrayals she had gotten herself into.

"Steve is usually on time to things," Mickey changed the subject, dark brown eyes wondering as well what was taking them so long.

Sharon nodded, concern in her eyes despite the cool demeanor she portrayed. The two briefly glanced at one another as another few minutes rolled by before the screech of tires sounded in their ears.

"Oh you've gotta be shitting me," Mickey cackled as she took in the site of the little bug of a car that Steve was driving. She would have laughed harder if she wasn't terrified someone would hear them but did manage to let out a few snorts when Sharon blinked a few times in utter disbelief of the car.

"Please tell me steve does not have his two partners in crime with him," the blonde muttered as the car came closer.

Mickey saw a brief flash of Sams head in the passenger and let out another snort, "oh dear lord."

"Well," Sharon whistles lowly and leaned against the hood of her car. "Can't get more inconspicuous then that I suppose."

The tiny car parked a little farther away from them and both women looked at each other as if to wonder just why. After a few moments the drive door opened and out stepped Steve who seemed to exhale in relief once he was out. His eyes looked into the car for the moment before rounding back to the blonde and brunette impatiently awaiting him.

"Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car." Sharon commented when he walked over.

"Leave it to Steve to drive a punch buggy," Mickey scoffed.

Steve smirked at her comment and then looked back before shrugging. "It's low profile."

"Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd." Sharon responded before unlatching the trunk of their car and revealing Steve and Sam's gear.