"PDA."

Aaron Carpenter - Aaron wasn't that big on PDA, he would give you occasional pecks on the cheek, he would hold your hand and hugs but that's usually the only thing he does because he's quite shy in public especially when you are around.

Cameron Dallas - Cameron doesn't mind showing you off to the public, but sometimes you like to keep it minimal as possible. He'd give you piggy back rides, he would kiss you on your cheek or probably your lips and he wrap his arm around your shoulder and you are both comfortable with it.

Carter Reynolds - With Carter you're both very awkward and shy when it comes to PDA; he holds your hand a lot and then his cheeks will heat when you peck his cheek and yours would too when he would hug you in front of the fans or the boys and when he would give you a kiss but you're both okay with it.

Hayes Grier - {Finally added Hayes, whoop whoop.} He's very protective over you when you are both out in public or in front of the fans, he always has his arm around you and he will nuzzle his head in the crook of your neck and will hug you from behind and pepper your neck with kisses.

Jack Gilinsky - Jack is very cheeky and perverted at times, which makes it fun watching you both out in public. He would carry you like a baby but you loved it cause you find it amusing and sweet. He would make out in front of everyone and he wouldn't give a damn. He would bring you to his side with his hands around your shoulder or your waist and you love his affection very much.

Jack Johnson - Jack keeps it to a simmer when you are both out in public; he would hold your hand if not he would just be standing right beside you or he would kiss you on the lips or the cheek but it's rare when he does because he likes to keep your relationship private but you don't mind it.

Matthew Espinosa - Matt flaunts you off in public, he loves showing you off and you don't mind but sometimes he goes a bit over board. He will grab your arse whenever he has the perfect opportunity and will kiss you cutting you off mid- sentence and he would sling his arm around your shoulder and occasionally kiss your neck and you love being out in public with Matt.

Nash Grier - Nash is a very sweet guy and it shows when you are both out in public. He would have his arm hooked around your waist or you would link your arm around his. Since he was taller than you being the six - foot giant that he is, he always peck your hair or your forehead and you would wrap your arms around his waist as you stroll out.

Shawn Mendes - Shawn is a very shy guy, everyone knows that but when your beside him he's a different person. He's big on PDA, and you don't mind because he's always like that when you're both alone. When you're in a conversation with someone, he would wrap his arms around your waist from behind and will peck your nape with a sweet peck. He would sometimes stop you in the middle of walking and give you a passionate yet gentle kiss and you don't complain.

Taylor Caniff - Yes, Taylor was known for being loud and obnoxious but it doesn't show when he's out in public with you. He's a completely different person, you make him shy and nervous; he's hesitant when he reaches out to hold your hand and doesn't kiss you often, it's mostly you who would stand on your tippy toes to lean in and kiss him. He usually just stands by you but you don't mind because it's totally different behind close doors. Wink, wink.

This is unedited, so sorry if there are some grammatical or spelling errors. love you guise. buh-bye