''the type of boyfriend he is.''

Aaron Carpenter - Aaron is the really sweet boyfriend. Now and then he'd always get you some flowers, and he always treats you right.

Cameron Dallas - Cameron is the protective type of boyfriend but he's not the possessive type either. He always likes to respect his lady's limits.

Carter Reynolds - Carter is the funny boyfriend. He will always do his best to make you smile by telling you a joke and he will go to any extent to see you happy.

Hayes Grier - Hayes is the clingy type of boyfriend - in a good way though. He loves being by your side, always holding you in his arms because it brings him happiness but he doesn't take it too far where it becomes annoying.

Jack Gilinsky - Jack is a very passionate boyfriend. On the outside he may not seem like that but he is. He loves expressing his love to you through a song and he just gives his all in your relationship.

Jack Johnson - Jack is the most laid back boyfriend. He doesn't like to stress about things. He usual just goes with the flow and will go with whatever his princess wants.

Matthew Espinosa - Matt is the fun type of boyfriend. He's up for any adventure and he just all over is happy and is just so fun to be around which gives your relationship a best friend kinda vibe. If you get my flow?

Nash Grier - Nash is the more serious type of boyfriend. He's not that serious where it gets boring. He just really is serious about wanting to be with you and which you love also.

Shawn Mendes - Shawn is the very loving boyfriend just like he is. He's always telling you compliments and he can never go by a day without telling you how much he loves you even if you guys are fighting which you admire a lot.

Taylor Caniff - Taylor is the more concerned type of boyfriend. When you aren't with him, he'd make sure to give you call if you were okay or a text and if you are hurt or sick, he'd never hesitate to go to the hospital which shows how much he cares for you.