''going to bed.''

quick a/n; going to add sammyyyyyyy (: continue on reading babes. x

Aaron Carpenter - You Skype with Aaron, your laptop beside you as if it was him himself. You just stare at each other, smiling and just talking. The sweet sound of his voice makes your stomach swarm along with his as you fall asleep. 

Cameron Dallas - You are always snuggled to his side, breathing in his amazing scent. It basically puts you to sleep. 

Carter Reynolds - Both your fingers are intertwined with each other's, facing the ceiling, just talking about things. Things like your future and your interests in general. It brings you guys closer, and it also puts you both to bed. 

Hayes Grier -  Every night, you and Hayes talk on the phone (since you don't sleep together) about your day and sometimes about random junk until either one of you falls asleep. It's much more sweet than it seems. 

Jack Gilinsky - Your legs are both tangled with each other, the television left on. Jack was obviously the big spoon, and would have his face nuzzled into your neck as he rests his arm on your torso, trapping you. It is surprisingly comfortable.

Jack Johnson - You lay on top of him, your head on his chest; listening to the sound of his heartbeat. You have your hands in his. Both of your eyes always manage to flutter close despite the uncomfortable position, sleeping soundly. 

Matthew Espinosa - Music is playing softly in the background, as you both cuddle closer to each other, your face nuzzled into his neck. Your leg resting on his torso, and he doesn't mind. 

Nash Grier - You were the big spoon and always had an arm around him or a leg, I should add. He will stroke your hair, and talk to you about his day and watches you fall asleep. He follows afterwards.

Sam Wilkinson - You don't sleep in the same bed, never will your parents allow that. Some nights you just call each other before you go to bed. But most nights, Sammy will sneak into your room, laying beside you, pulling you in his arms as you both fall asleep. You guys haven't been caught, yet. 

Shawn Mendes - Shawn and you don't sleep together, so he stays for a little while and lays beside you. He has you in your arms, stroking your hair as he sings to you until you fall asleep. It was basically his nightly routine. He leaves afterwards. But sometimes, you sneak into his house and sleep there, snuggled against him. 

Taylor Caniff - You have your back pressed against Taylor's chest, his arm around your waist. His hands in yours, squeezing them gently. Before your heavy eyes shut, he always whispers that he loves you and that he will never stop loving you.