Challenge with @5_otps_and_counting

Hi guys! So, here is the thing: I promised you guys two chapters over Thanksgiving Break. I PROMISED YOU! But... I didn't do it. I have no good excuse. And, thus, me and my best friend, 5_otps_and_counting, decided to challenge each-other to do something that we really love leading up to Christmas to get ourselves back into it! For me, of course, it is writing :) So, without further ado: here is what we came up with!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Key:

soffiva17

5_otps_and_counting 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hiya. So, shall we start?

Yes. is it ok if I post these rules on my thing?

Yeah sure! Is it OK if I also post them? So people know it's a group project!

OMG YAS!

Haha yea:)

Well, then, can it be a two-way street? I mean, can you challenge me as well? Not to draw, but, instead, to write? I REALLY need to get my writing together. I love it so much and I miss it.

Ya, That sounds great! Shall we begin?

Yeah!

I will be this format. As for the time frame... Maybe until January? Maybe longer?

What about up to New Years? And then we can do this with other things like going to bed on time and HW and reading and stuff, make it a tradition? That way we can tackle parts of our negative habits and get into new, positive ones? I think that would really help me!!! Like, A LOT. K!

Yes! That would work. I agree. That shall be the time frame.

Oh!! BTW I'm going to do your request! I noticed. You wrote Dean and Phil. Not Dan and Phil. I agree

Great! Thanks! ALSO I HAVE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH SUPERNATURAL I NEED HELP I SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY WATCHING IT Yeah I saw it, I FEEL ASHAMED. Don't tell them, they can't have a bad impression of me even before I meet them! (oh btw can we like keep our conversations because I think they make this whole thing more real) (I mean when we post it)

Ok, I believe first we should establish what the rules are.

The rules?

💥RULES OF DA CHALLENGE💥:

Each party participating in this competition - one party is 5_otps_and_counting and the other is sofiiva17 - will be completing a set of tasks in relation to the activity the other challenged them in. For 5_otps_and_counting, it is drawing, and for sofiiva17, it is writing.

One part of the challenge will be on our Wattpad accounts, the other will be in real life.

For 5_otps_and_counting: (Since it is I that is challenging you, I will be the one who sets the rules for your side of the competition) On Wattpad: You will do every (there will be limits we will discuss later) request that you get on your fanart book within a week of when it is requested. Irl: You will draw one drawing (not including the requests) of your choosing per week and send it to me & publish it on Wattpad (if you want to) as proof!

Are you alright with that? Ya, I am. That sounds good. Contutie? Ugg I can't spell.

For sofiiva17: (I am challenging you, so here is your rules.) On Wattpad: You will post a chapter of TMBTM per week. Irl: You will write a piece, and share it with me. You must state that you have finished it but you do not need to post it.