{Part One}

•Key•

(Y/n) = your name
(F/c) = favorite color
(F/a) = favorite animal
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(F/c/s) = favorite clothing store.

More will be added with time. :)

•••

I get out of my car, closing the door behind me. I was pretty exited to be living with my big brother. Stepping up to the door, I press the rectangular button to the side of the door.

"(Y/n)!" My brother steps out, giving me a big hug.

"Tom!" He picks me up and spins me around in a circle.

"C'mon! Lets go meet the guys then we can get your stuff to your room." He grabs my hand and we walk inside.

"Woah, Tom! Did you finally meet a girl that actually took interest in you?" A guy with a red hoodie and hair that flicks up like horns says with a smirk.

I walk over to him and smack him on the back of the head. "Im his sister!"

"Oh, my apologies. My names Tord." He shakes my hand.

"Hey, (Y/n), right?" A boy with a purple hoodie and a green overcoat asks.

"Yep!" He looks back at the stairs behind him.

"EDD GET DOWN HERE AND MEET (Y/N)!" I giggle at this.

"Meet wh-" He cuts off as he looks at me. I wave my hand in front of his face to snap his out of his daze.

"Sorry. (Y/n), Correct?" he shakes me hand. "Pleasure to meet you. Im Edd."

"Alright guys let's help (Y/n) out with the boxes!" Tom yells from behind me.

They all head out except for Edd. He gestures for me to follow him. I follow him up the stairs and down a hallway.

"This is Toms room." He points to a room on the left. "And this is your room." He points to a door on the opposite side of Toms room.

I smile and nod as he goes back downstairs to help with the boxes. Tom walks up the stairs holding boxes. I opened the door for him and he sets them down. He smiles at me and continues bringing boxes up.

After a while my room is set up. I change into some sweat pants and a white sports bra, floping down on my bed and eventually fall asleep holding my (f/a) plush.

(Word count: 400 words)