{Part Three}

•Key•

(Y/n) = your name
(F/c) = favorite color
(F/a) = favorite animal
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(F/c/s) = favorite clothing store.

More will be added with time. :)

  I wake up at 6:30am and head to the kitchen. Being as quiet as possible, I make breakfast for the guys. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, and some home-made cola for Edd. As soon as the bacon started sizzling, Edd came down the stairs.

"Morning (y/n)!"

"Morning Edd. How'd you sleep?"

"Good-ish, you?"

"I slept pretty well actually."

"That's good."

"Want some breakfast?"

"You bet."

"I made you something special!"

  I plate his food and set it in front of him. I pour a cup of the homemade Cola and slide it to him.

"How is it?"

"It's amazing! Tom was right!"

"Thanks! Also, hold your ears."

"Why?"

"Im waking up the others."

He holds his ears. "BOYS GET DOWN HERE OR ME AND EDD ARE GOING TO EAT IT ALL!"

  Footsteps come pounding down the stairs. They all barge in and sit down, awaiting their food.

"Morning guys!"

  They all wave sluggishly. I give them all the same as Edd except Tom got a bottle of Smirnoff.

"How is it guys?" I say sitting down to eat.

  They all give me a thumbs up before Tord picks up a piece of bacon.

"Is this cooked?" He asks hesitantly.

"Just eat it fuck head." I say, annoyance taking my tone.

"Whatever." He takes a bite.

  After I finish eating, I walk upstairs and do my daily routine, which consists of doing my makeup, getting dressed, doing my hair, etc. I head out of my room after grabbing my purse.

"Hey guys, I'm going to the store. Anyone wanna go with?" I say while moving hair out of my face.

"Eh, I'll go." Edd says while standing up.

  We head out the door and we get in Edd's car. He starts the car and pulls out of the drive way.

"So, (Y/n)? What is your special talent?"

"Im just an artist.. Aspiring artist that is.."

"So am I!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Im an animator!"

"you'll have to show me some of your work when we get home."

"Alright, only if you show me yours."

"Fine."

  We arrive at the store and go to grab some cola. We walk past a few girls and hear one of them say,

"Those two are such a cute couple! I want relationship like that."

  I blush at the assumption. I look over and see Edd blushing too, 'god he was cute when he blushed. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING? He's my brother's friend!' I mentally scolded myself for thinking of that. But not to lie, he was pretty cute!

(Word count: 460 words)