{Part Five}

•Key•

(Y/n) = your name
(F/c) = favorite color
(F/a) = favorite animal
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(F/c/s) = favorite clothing store.

More will be added with time. :)

Also  its been a month and you and Edd are in a slow relationship.

•••

  I was heading to the store with Tom. It was almost Christmas and Tom and I were stocking up on gasoline and matches.

"So, (Y/n), what's up with you and Edd?" Tom asks with a grimace.

"Eh, we're doing good. We haven't kissed because of you! But, we are getting each other Christmas presents." I explain while picking up a pack of matches.

"But, you hate Christmas." Tom says firing back.

"But I love Edd, so I'm gonna get him a present." I say matter-of-factly.

"Cute. Whatcha getting him?" He asks while following me to the art section.

"Im going to get him the biggest thing of art supplies I can find." I say while comparing the sizes of 2 art kits.

"Lame." Tom states while pulling out his flask.

°•°•°

  After coming home with 3 things of gasoline, 7 boxes of matches, and presents for everyone I went to my room to wrap the gifts.

  Art supplies in cola printed wrapping paper. A limited edition mirror, Wrapped in Matt's face printed wrapping paper. A gun with hentai pictures on the side, wrapped in brown paper. And a flask that says 'Your sister was always better than you." imprinted in the side and I just put it in a navy blue box.

  I hope they like these I spent £497.7
on these gifts. Most expensive being Edd's supplies, why? Because I love him.

  I wonder what the others got me...? I hope I get a cat.

(Word count: 300 word even)