{Part Eight}

Hey guys sorry for my recent inactivity I've had a horrible case of writer block that lasted a couple of days, anyways enjoy this chapter I'm trying to make up for time so the next few chapters will be out soon also my phone is on 69℅ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~Reigna

...

Me and Edd have been dating for a couple of months now, next week was our one year anniversary! I couldn't believe it, the fact that I've been with Edd for a year!

  I walk downstairs and see Edd and Tom in a fight. I peek around the corner so they wouldn't see me.

"No! What the fuck do you think?!?" Edd yells at Tom.

"Well I was going to ask if you had sex yet but never mind!" Tom yells, I gasp at this and they spot me. Tom was about to evolve into Tomster, and whatever happens when he evolves into Tomster I don't blame him for.

"Spying huh?" He yells at me, usually if he yells he throws me out a window. Tears threaten to spill out of my eyes.

"No! I was literally just walking down the stairs! This is my house too you know!" I yell back, tears spilling out of my eyes. I look over at Edd, staring in shock.

"He's not going to help you this time princess!" He slaps me harshly across the face, sending Edd mad.

"What cha gonna do? Cry to your boyfriend?" Tom yells in my face, my eyes spilling with tears.

"Don't touch her." Tom turns around to look at Edd.

"Excuse me?" Tom asks, smirking slightly.

"I said don't touch her." I gasp as Tom holds me up against the wall by my neck. Edd runs over to him and kicks him in the crotch, making him drop me.

  Edd grabs my hand and literally
throws me into the car, him hopping in as well. We drive off quickly into the night, runnin- driving away from the Tomster.

(I decided to add Tomster so here he is) (Word count: 350 words)