Chapter 3

<Zach's pov>
I asked Taylen out yesterday... I actually asked her out! I still can't believe that I did that. I want to take her to the carnival and then the park after. Maybe all day at the carnival and then when the sun is setting we go to the park? There is a lake there so it would look pretty beautiful.
-Few hours later-
I was all ready and dressed up for our date. I was wearing my jeans and a jacket because after all it is fall. Taylen shortly came later and she was beautiful. Even if she was just wearing jeans and a jacket.

<Taylen's pov>
I feel like I took a while to get ready so I hope I wasn't late. When I went to the spot we we're meeting up at he was already there. I blushed in embarrassment.
"Sorry if you were waiting for a while!" I honestly was sorry.
"Huh? Oh no Taylen it's fine I was just waiting here for a few minutes don't sweat it." He said that with a smile so I calmed down.
"We're you really not that earlier then I was?" I asked.
"Yes Taylen"
"Alrighty then" I smiled and he held my hand which was nice because his hands were warm. He started walking towards the amusement park.
"So I'm guessing were going to the amusement park huh?" I asked while he was walking.
"Yeah I know you like the amusement park so I want us to go there"
I smiled because it is true I really do love the amusement park. My favorite ride is the rollercoaster so let's see if he really knows me.

<Zach's pov>
I knew that Taylen's favorite ride is the rollercoaster. So I was gonna take her to that ride second to last. I won her a wolf plushie on the claw machine and a deer plushie at a dart game. After a while I took her to almost every ride except for the ferris wheel and the rollercoaster. I guess now was a good time to ask her to go to the rollercoaster.
"Hey Tay wanna go to the rollercoaster? I know it's your favorite so I wanted to save it for last."
"Oh so you do really know me." She giggles and it's really cute that I can help to chuckle a little as well. So we started to walk towards the rollercoaster line and we waited for our turn.
"Hey um Taylen? Are you having fun so far?"
"Hmm? Oh of course I've been having fun! After all I have you with me which makes everything way more fun!" She covered her mouth after saying that.
"S-sorry"
"For what?" I was confused by what she was embarrassed about.
"For saying that."
"Taylen we've been friends for our whole lives it doesn't matter what you say."
That's when we got to go on the rollercoaster. I held her hand walking there and we went to the seats at the front. We put on the seatbelts because the ride wouldn't start otherwise. Then the ride started.
"You nervous Zach?" She smiled when she asked that because she knew that I was actually scared of rollercoasters.
"Yeah I'm fine it's just a small one compared to every other one I saw. Plus I wanna try new things with you."
The ride started and I was a little nervous not gonna lie. I panicked a little once we we're going up the first one. I looked at Taylen and she looked excited so I calmed down because I knew they were gonna take a picture soon. And I wanted to buy that picture after.
"Come on Zach get ready!"
"Ready for what?"
"To scream once we go down!"
That's when we went down and I yelled with everyone else. I made sure to smile even though I was terrified.

Alright I decided I might as well do a 2 part because it's to much for me