Chapter 13 pt.3

<Taylen's pov>
I was dreaming and I knew I was dreaming. So why does this feel so weird? I pinched my skin and pulled it but that made everything worse. As if the dream knew I was trying to wake up. I didn't wanna look up. I already knew what it was. If I look down I'd fall into a endless pit. I know how this works.
I can't seem to move back so I walked forward.
I soon found myself in front of a big door. I slowly opened it and kept walking forward. Soon I was walking into a really long hallway. I looked to the right and then to the left. The walls were bare. Though it looked like something was there before. Soon I saw my memories playing and it was getting brighter. I saw that time me, Zach, and Will snuck away from the park. Then stealing the doll only to be caught by the police. I cried so much when mom found out as well. I didn't want her to work so hard so I stole it. I wasn't really thinking of the long term consequences. I kept walking and kept seeing memories. Some were gone. I'm guessing those are moments that I thought weren't significant enough to keep.
At the end of the hallways I saw my friends.
"Guys wait up!" That was a mistake because they turned and laughed. I was confused and then I saw I was exposed. I looked down in hopes of falling into a never ending pit. I saw all of my fears flash before my eyes. This isn't what I want!
As soon as I said that it stopped.           Am I lucid dreaming?
I guess that's how I knew I was dreaming. I smiled. I've always wanted to do this!
I shouldn't have said that because at that moment I woke up. I looked around and saw Zach sleeping on his knees. He was holding my hand which was cute. I woke him up with a kiss because that's probably not comfortable.
Zach immediately woke up and looked alarmed.
"Huh? Why am I- oh right," Zach yawned and got up.
"What are you doing here? You know your not aloud to be in here Zach," I said.
"Wow I love you too," he chuckled and smiled making me instantly feel bad.
"Well what are you doing here?" I sat up and he sat next to me.
"Merry Christmas!" He gave me a bunch of presents.
"Z-zach these are all for me?" I looked through all of them and they were my favorite brands.
"Of course!" He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"How much did this all cost?" I knew that these weren't cheap.
"Don't worry about it Tay," he kissed me and I kissed back.
When we pulled away he got up and looked outside.
"It's getting late so I should go. Good night Tay," he gave me a last kiss before leaving.
I put all the presents under my bed and I smiled.
Soon it began to snow and I fell asleep. Under my blanket as warm as can be.

*When you try to write as many new chapters as you can so you can get to 1k* But seriously guys thanks for reading! I made this chapter extra long because this might be the one that gets me to 1k :3
Anyways bye humans!