⚠Faven Optional Chapter⚠

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
<Finn's pov>
I woke up with Raven laying on top of me? I looked around and saw the TV on. We probably accidentally fell asleep while watching a movie.

That wasn't the problem at hand though. Raven kept shifting on top of me and I can't lie I was liking it. She woke up after a while and realized what she was doing.

"I- uhhh I-I" she was stuttering and sat up but that only made it worse for me.

She realized that as well by feeling mini me.

She was blushing like crazy now. I don't know why but I brought her down to me and kissed her.

I flipped us over and now she was bottom. I was still kissing her and I licked her bottom lip for permission.

She slowly opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue inside. At this point she was a moaning mess and I was loving it.

I pulled away and we were both panting. I was taking off her pants. Which was easy cause we both had pj's. She helped me remove my clothes while I undid her clothes. Eventually we were both naked.

I took out my wallet and took out a condom.

"You just have condoms in your wallet?" She asked

"For just in case I got lucky one of these days and that was today," I winked at her.

I put on the condom, tight fit but whatever. Better safe then sorry. I lifted up her legs and gently thrusted in. I waited for her to allow me to move so that she didn't get hurt.

When she gave me the signal I started thrusting.

<Raven's pov>
I was moaning so much but I couldn't help it. He was breathing so hard against me. At first he thrusted slow but deep but, now he was thrusting fast and shallow.

After a while he came into the condom and pulled out to take it off. Luckily he did have a condom otherwise I wouldn't let him be close to me.

I got up and pushed him down on the couch.

"H-huh?" He was blushing.

"Just close your eyes," I was also blushing because what I was about to do was very bold. At least to my standards.

He closed his eyes and I pulled my hair back.

<Finn's pov>
I was wondering what she was gonna do but I soon felt it. She was giving me a blow job.

I moaned and started to breathe harder when she started to go faster. I held her head in place and started to thrust in her mouth.

I came on accident and I got hell after for it.

We layed panting on the couch together completely tired out. Raven soon fell asleep and then I slept after her.

Sorry this took a while trying to make all chapters longer as best I can but because of me being on break I'm just too lazy lol. ANYWAYS thanks for reading byeeeee!!