Chapter Six • You're Too Close

YUVAAN POV

YUVAAN POV

I saw that everyone was either dancing or somehow occupied, so I thought that this is the best time I could tell Inaaya about the favour - actually not a favour like favour. Am I even making sense? Anyway, I wanted to prove myself that I could even make her fall in love with me and I had the perfect opportunity also. Our college has an annual Dance competition in which only couples could take part. So, I decided to make her my partner. Nothing else. I'm sure just seeing my dance moves she will definitely fall for me if not that I have my charms that no one can resist.

I was calling her name from a minute but as she was lost in her dance she couldn't hear me. But I have to admit that she has damn awesome moves, I mean the way her hi- Shut up! What the hell are you thinking Yuvaan? Just go and tell her that's it.

After my several attempts of calling her and she not responding I was frustrated and so I had no other option than taking her to a little quieter place. I just went and covered her mouth with one hand and other hand around her waist and lifted her up. I took her to a little calmer place whole she was panicking obviously thinking she's been kidnapped.

As soon as she saw me she stopped panicking but was just staring at me for a minute. Until she spoke.

"Who-" then she suddenly stopped. At first, she looked confused and then she started glaring at me. Trust me of looks could kill I'd be ten feet under now.

"What don't remember me??" I asked her as I don't think she was the one going to break the silence.

"I... but as far as I know you were just a stupid guy who infuriates people but now you're a kidnapper. " she said.

"What?"

"Is this a way to drag anyone?" Inaaya asked, annoyance visible in her tone as she crossed her arms.

"But I just wanted to talk and you were too busy lost in your own little world to listen to what I was saying." I explained

"Ugh! Fine. So now tell me what you wanted to say?"

"You so prove that you're a Wildcat! My little wildcat." I said pinching her nose to which she glared and me and swatted at my hand.

"No, I'm not your wildcat. I'm not your anything!" she snapped.

"God! Don't say that. It hurts bad." I said, pretending to be offended.

"Stop with the drama already! You're such a jerkhead. I don't care if it hurts you." she said, stating the obvious.

"Anyways, Miss brutally Honest, I just wanted to let you know that you're my partner for the Annual Dance Competition." I told her.

"What? Why? " she asked.

"You have to take part in the competition as my partner as in like a couple. Duh!" I said, smirking.

"And who said that? This is never gonna happen! And why me? Any of your Barbie's would be happy to do it."

"They would... but they aren't the ones I favor." I said leaning my back on the wall behind me.

"Yaa but-" before she could say anything, I took a step forward in the tiny space we were in and placed my arm to the side of her head, blocking her from going anywhere.

"But what?" I said leaning in closer, speaking in her ear.

"But why me? I'll do anything else but-" I cut her off mid-sentence as I pulled her closer, so close that now there was only an inch gap between us. I could feel her shiver slightly. Good to know I have this kind of effect on her.

"No 'Buts' you're my partner. Only Mine. I'm saying it and you have to do it." I said, looking her directly in the eyes.

"Fine! I'll do it." she conceded, avoiding my gaze.

"Perfect." I said, pulling back a little.

"Uh... Yuvaan will you let me go now?" Inaaya asked.

"Why?"

"You're too close." she replied.

"I don't see any problem there." I said, smirking again.

INAAYA POV

God! This smirk. Just as he was about to do something I heard someone clearing their throat. Shoot! Alisha. As soon as we saw her Yuvaan moved away.

"ALISHA!!" What the hell was she doing here? Damn! Meaning she saw everything; now I'm not going to hear the end of it.

"I'm so sorry to ruin such a personal meeting but I need Inaaya for something." she said, smirking.

"Nothing Personal. Obviously take her." Yuvaan said, scratching the back of his head.

I turned around to glare at Yuvaan before leaving but there he was, smirking at me again. I just huffed and left.

"Come on Alisha please don't tell this to anyone please. There was nothing going on, trust me. It's not what it looked like." I pleaded while she led me to somewhere.

"Shush, I gotta tell you something." she said and I followed her inside the room. I sighed in relief; so she wasn't going to bombard me with questions.

"Don't you dare think I'm not gonna ask you what happened back there. You owe me an explanation." she told me, shutting the door.

Author's Note :
So. . . Do you like the kidnapper? 😂
Anyways, here's an update as promised, next update would be on Monday!

How was the chapter?

What does Alisha wanna say to Inaaya?

Until Next Time,
Buh-Byee

Until Next Time, Buh-Byee

E D I T E D