Chapter Eighteen • Something For Someone

INAAYA POV

INAAYA POV

Day Three Here I Come! Today Is the third day of the bet. These two days were good but well yesterday was a little... err. I guess from now on I need to be more careful on my actions. Lazily getting up I started my daily chores. After dressing up like usual I went down to see nothing ready for breakfast! That was the first time my mom didn't cook something in the morning. She always forced me to eat as much as I can and always kept in complaining that I wasn't eating enough. I went around the kitchen to find only a cup of tea with a note. Drinking my tea, I opened the note 'I'm so sorry Inaaya for not preparing something for breakfast. I had an emergency, do eat something from the canteen. Bye, take care.' Just then I heard a horn outside indicating that Alisha and Aditya were here. Must be wondering why no Yuvaan? Well the answer is that he was busy in some work so would come directly to college.

Crumbling the note and throwing it in the dustbin, I took my bag and left the house. As I approached the car I saw Alisha and Aditya discussing something and looking cutely at each other. I opened the door and sat behind. "If you both need some privacy I probably can grab a rickshaw." I said, smirking.

"Shut up Inaaya!" Alisha exclaimed and Aditya turned away and stared to drive the car.

"And anyways that smirk won't be there for long; we're getting the marks of that test today." Alisha reminded and the smirk was immediately replaced by a frown.

"Oh! You had to remind me." I groaned.

"Thought to make you aware." Alisha said, winking at me. I stuck my tongue at her.

~

"No Way in hell." I said looking at the sheet in front of me. My face in between my hands in frustration. The class hand ended and here I was sat with my stupid marks, making disgusted faces at my paper. Apparently, someone who couldn't mind their own business had to interrupt.

"That's the ugliest face I've ever seen." Yuvaan said from his spot just outside the doorway, chuckling. My head shot up.

"Well I learnt from the best." I retorted. He just walked out. I turned around to find Alisha mirroring my expressions. "Let's get something to eat. I'm starving!" I said. Alisha chuckled and nodded. We took our bags and walked out of the classroom.

Just as I was about to take a left, I tripped and began to fall backwards. I made up my mind that my butt was gonna hit hard on the ground so closed my eyes, preparing for the pain. But when I didn't feel any hard sensation, I opened my eyes only to regret my decision. Yuvaan was holding me by my waist preventing me from falling and my arms had somehow found their way around his neck. We stood there in a complete filmy position. And for the cherry on top, somehow, in a campus where even getting a minute of moving air was next to impossible, there came a ghost of air due to which my hair began to fly. Typical filmi situation! "Get married already!" Aditya shouted, earning a smack on his chest from Alisha. I got up and glared at Yuvaan.