Chapter Thirty-Seven • Stop Being So Damn Difficult

"He's acting legit stupid dumb" I yelled in frustration.

It had been hours since that scene with Yuvaan happened. I came back home with Ahaan the very next moment, I've been trying to call Yuvaan since then. He isn't picking up my calls nor is answering my texts. This is so stupid, he should've at least given me a chance to explain. He's being such a drama queen.

"Calm down, we'll sort it out. If he doesn't  hear you out still, I'll make sure to hit him hard" Alisha said.

"Nah, I already have Ahaan booked for it. If he doesn't quit being such an ass by brother is ready to kick his ass" I said sitting on my bed.

"That's good then" She said and I fell behind on my bed, relaxing a bit.

"I'm gonna go take a nap, talk to you later" I said yawning.

"Hey, wait! You're coming to the party tonight" She said and I groaned. I really wasn't in a mood for social interaction.

"I'm not, thank you for asking though" I replied.

"Who's asking you? That was a order, you're coming with us" She said firmly.

"There's no point in arguing, is it?" I said lazily.

"You know it" She said and I bet she was smirking.

"Fine, pick me up at nine then" I said almost ready to doze off.

"Sure thing" She said and finally hung up. It was almost seven now and I didn't have any work left to do then to sleep. I could easily sleep for an hour and still have an hour to get dressed. With that in mind I was lost in deep slumber.

After what felt like forever I was finally awake. It was a much needed nap and I was no more sleepy or tired. You know that one kind of nap which is probably for fifteen minutes or thirty but it feels like you've had seven hour sleep.

I roll over and find my phone in between the pile of clothes. I woke up exactly after one hour. So I have enough time to get ready.

Walking up to my closet I take,yet another yawn. I always hate choosing outfits. Its difficult at times. It wasn't that hot nor that chilly so it was kinda humid climate. So after a lot of thinking, I settled for a black romper. Simple, classes and elegant. It came to my mid thigh and had spaghetti straps.That's the thing with black, anything in black looks good. Be it classy or party wear to casual.

I wasn't a great fan of make up, so I applied mascara and gloss and I was ready. There was one thing still left, my loops. I was a sucker for loop earrings, o had them in both silver and gold and also in most of the shapes. I was ready to go now, I checked my phone and saw a message from Alisha that they were almost reaching my house in about five minutes.

Taking on last look and being satisfied by myself, I went down stairs. I saw mom, dad and Ahaan sitting in the living room. I walked over to them.

"Where to?" Mom asked looking up at me. Along with her dad and Ahaan also looked up.

"Going out with Alisha and Aditya as usual" I replied and sat on the arm of the couch, beside where mom was sitting.

"Why don't you take Ahaan with you? I mean not as a bodyguard but you know just to hang out" Dad suggested and I looked at Ahaan who had an expression, which clearly said he wasn't interested.

"Okay, you wanna join us?" I asked him.

"Nah, maybe next time. I'm exhausted from today. We were out almost all day, I'm not used to it unlike some people" He said looking at me. I just rolled my eyes.