Break time

(Grayson's P.O.V)
I fucked up... I fucked up real bad.

I walked into school today with dirty looks all aiming at me. I just chose to ignore them and headed for my locker. As I got to my locker all of my friends were huddled by my locker per usual waiting for me. My group of friends were definitely popular so it kind of explains why I know so many people, Ethan's popular too but he has his own group. I let out a fake cough to get their attention but when they turned, their faces were infected with the looks that everyone had.
"Hey, guys. Is everything alright?"
"You're fucked up dude," said Jackson, My closest friend of the lot.
"W-what do you mean? Did I do something?" I replied hoping that I didn't step out of line.
"You fucked the principal's daughter dude! And cheated on my cousin!!" Blake snapped.

Blake was another close friend... but he has never snapped at me before, especially about girlfriends and hookups. He was the typical player.

"H-how did you hear about it?"
"It's called 'video evidence' asshole" he snapped again before he turned to face the girls behind him.
"What do you mean video evidence?" I asked with fear spread across my face.
"See for yourself..." replied Jackson. Jackson pulled out his phone and instantly got messages from everyone telling him to share the video.
"You really fucked up Gray... the principal will for sure find out soon... if not soon, he probably already knows."
I look down at his phone to see all the footage of last night.

What the fuck was going through my head...

After 3 classes with my least favourite teachers, I went to go get my lunch in the cafeteria, even the lunch ladies gave me dirty looks, but when don't they. As I was walking over to find a seat Avery walks past with Ethan, holding her tray in one hand and some drink in the other. I walk up to her but before I could say a word, I hear her words...

"Break times over dickhead"

Next thing I know the drink that was In her hand just seconds ago, was now all over me. I just look down at my now drenched shirt and back up at Avery.

"I'm so sorry Avery. Please let me explain-"
"just no."

And she was gone.

(Avery's P.O.V)

Before Grayson could say anything else I walked off to what was originally our area, but I swerved around and sat with Ethan, all of his friends were really nice, but Ethan kept staring at Grayson with the girl. He did not seem happy at all. As soon as they walked off, he looked straight at me.

"Are you alright Vee?"
"yeah, why?" I replied with confusion.
"was just wondering" he said with a sweet smile spread across his face.
It didn't take long for all of my friends to come over and sit with us. They all gossiped like usual whilst I just looked down at my notes and doodled faces in the corner.

"what have you got there Avery? You still studying?"
I shot right up, not realising that someone was trying to talk to me.
It was Ethan's friend, Jayden.
"hmm? Oh, sorry... Umm... Sort of..."
"woah, those sketches look sick! Guys look at this!"
Everyone came over to look at the sketches in the corner of my pages. I could barely even hear what they were saying due to the cafeteria being the loudest place in the school. Then the racket of the cafeteria went silent. It was Mr. Jones... The principle.

"alright guys. Time for a little lecture."

All students grunt at the words.

"first of all.. Can Ms. Goldburn and Mr. Dolan please see me in my office, now."

Someone then yelled out;
"WHICH DOLAN?"

Without any thought Mr Jones looked straight to Grayson.

"Grayson. Grayson Dolan."

Everyone at my table then turned from Mr. Jones to me. As I go to stand up, one of my close friends grab my hand.

"will you be alright in there? Want me to come with you?"
"its fine... Don't worry about me... Just don't go through my work again" I say whilst raising my eyebrow and letting out a small giggle. I walk over to Mr. Jones' office and wait for him to finish the small lecture. As soon as I heard the door start opening, I sit up straight in the chair. Then I see Mr. Jones with Grayson and his drenched shirt.

"you don't need to worry Avery... It's not like I'm giving anyone a detention."
He gives me an assuring smile and I try to relax back into the chair. Grayson slumped into the chair next to me and glanced over to me with guilt and fear. I tried not looking over to Him, so I just stared down at the floor, still getting the sense that he was still staring.

"alright, Grayson... What happened earlier?"
"I pissed Avery off, sir."
"how did you get her upset?" Mr. Jones had the face of curiosity.
I instantly blurt out.
"he was in bed with another girl, sir. Or in other words, I caught him cheating." I look straight up to Mr. Jones.
"do you know with who, Ms. Goldburn?"
My head was filled with so much anger, I couldn't even lie about who it was... Mr. Jones needs to know that his daughter is not the "good girl" he hoped her to be.
"Your daughter."
The look on his face went from curious, to furious. He looked straight at Grayson.
"thank you Ms. Goldburn, you have been dismissed. You can have the rest of the day off. Just tell reception I said so."
The look on my face went from tired and upset, to delighted and sad.
"Thank you sir..." I quietly say as I walk out.

One step out of the room and I can already tell that Grayson was in the shit with Jones.
What the fuck was going on in his head...

I walk over to the group I was sitting with beforehand, and grab my bag and book and start to walk off. I then feel a hand grab my arm softly. Ethan...

"How did it go with Jonezy?" he said with a cheeky grin but still being serious.
"Not that bad, Grayson is in the shit, but Jones let me go home."
"for real?? Damn you got lucky!"
"yea... But I don't know how I'm going to get home so yea that's going to be interesting."
"let me. I have free period next."
"are you sure? You could get in trou-"
"Avery... Just trust me."

Without any further words, Ethan and I walk to reception and then to his car.

Within no time I was home...