Keeping it hush

Ethan's P.O.V.
Hours had passed and me and Avery had been hanging out all day. And by hanging out, I mean kissing, making out, studying, and playing on the Ps4. And by all day, I mean from 8am to now. And now its 7pm. I had expected it to be awkward after just one kiss, but I was obviously wrong about that, because that one kiss led to probably one of the most passionate and beautiful times of my life. As soon as 7 o'clock hit, Grayson had only just gotten home, with Rebecca. I was about to drop Avery off back at her house, until Rebecca decided to come up to her and beg for forgiveness.

'Avery I am so so sorry, I had no idea-'

'Rebecca its fine. I'm over him. I'm just glad he found what he's looking for'

'Wait... Really? You aren't mad?'

'Well at the time, yea I was mad, but now, I'm over it, so don't worry about it'

'Phew, thank god! Anyways what were you up to today? You missed the Biology quiz that Mr Kurn gave out'

Avery froze at her words and looked at me quickly before looking back at Rebecca.

'Just stayed here for the day, Ethan was helping me study for my final exams tomorrow'

I softly sighed in relief at her words. Rebecca then talked with Avery for what felt like forever before Avery convinced her to just text her later so she could go back home.

We said our farewells to Rebecca and Grayson before walking out to the car and driving to Vee's house.

'You aren't too bad at keeping a secret Ms Goldburn'

'I keep many secrets Mr Dolan'

'Mhm, is that so? What secrets?'

'If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?'

I chuckle and keep driving, tapping the steering wheel to the tune on the radio. I then feel Avery's hand rest on my leg and I smile over to her. It wasn't long till we got to her house, and I park outside the house before getting out, following Avery to the side of the house. We walk over to the window and I turn her around to face me and I hold her hands tight.

'I have to head back home, Gray will get suspicious'

'That's fine, I'll text you later okay?'

'Alright then' I say looking down at her with a smile.

I wrap one of my arms around her waist and with my free hand, I cup the side of her face and lean down and kiss her lips softly. She smiles up at me before walking up to the window and doing a chin-up to lift herself to her window, and slide inside her room.

She then pokes her head out the window and smiles down at me.

'Goodnight Mr Dolan, thankyou for everything today'

'Goodnight Ms Goldburn, you are most certainly welcome' I smile before running up to the window and climbing into her room.

'Ohmygod Ethan what are you doing? You need to go' she laughs as she holds onto my arms stabilizing me.

'Just one more' I say as I cup the sides of her face, kissing her passionately, even more passionately than I have ever kissed anyone.

As I start pulling away, I feel Avery pull me closer and kiss me equally as passionate and deep.

I quickly pull away and without any hesitation I take out my phone and call Grayson.

On call:
Grayson: hey Eth, what's up?
Ethan: hey man, I'm gonna be busy tonight with last minute studying with Jayden, Lyda and Vee so I won't be home till later tonight, just letting you know
Grayson: alright man, I'll see you at school tomorrow then, I'll let mum know that you are with the group-
Ethan: thanks man bye
End call