Important Author's note.

Hello everybody!!

• My name is not important and I'm South African. So if you're reading this all the way from the UK, USA, or somewhere in the Middle East then I'm so excited to have you as a reader.

• Since English is not my home language, I'd like everyone to bare with me. My grammar will not be up to scratch, and nor will my sentence construction and whatnot. I know myself, that's why I have decided to warn you all.

• This book is based on a completely fictional character named Mango. I couldn't come up with a surname, because I always go blank each and every time.

• Anything you find familiar or similar to a well-known movie or series and what not is completely coincidental. I had no intention of copying other people's work, and I will never intend on making other people's work mine.

• And since I don't take what's not mine, I advise you all to do the same. We were all given brains that we are supposed to use, so please don't copy off my work. Use your own imagination just like I've used mine.

• When you comment, please let it be constructive and positive comments only. There's no need to be rude and look down on other people. Being kind has never killed anyone. (Don't pay much attention to the song: Kill Em with Kindness)

• If I see anything that bothers me or that might bother you guys, I'll let you know in other A/Ns.

I hope you enjoy the book as much I'll try to. And don't forget to vote, share, and whatever not.

Follow me here on Wattpad, and I promise to follow back.
Vote, Share and Comment if you can, I'd appreciate it.

- Love, Ri.