Chapter 2

Liv's P.O.V

The plane ride was boring all I did was listen to music and watch a sad movie, which I got a lot of weird looks from people because I started crying at the end. Khloe and I got off the plane and walked to the baggage claim to get our bags and then we went to call a uber. while we were in the airport Khloe screamed "HERE WE COME F1," it was so funny, because everyone turned around and she turned red as a tomato. 

We got our uber and showed the man driving the address of our hotel, he scoffed and muttered something in Arabic. "Excuse me sir what did you say," Khloe asked "Khloe don't push it," I said "fine," she muttered. We arrived at our hotel and my mouth fell open straight away. It was massive, very fancy and looked like a five star hotel. I took my suitcase from the man and said "thank you," while paying him and then I ran after Khloe. We checked in and went off to explore. I went outside to find a beautiful garden and two pools, one of the pools had a man made beach beside it and the other was a massive waterpark. We then went upstairs to the third floor to our shared suite with two double beds, a kitchen, a sitting room and three bathrooms. Then we went back down so we could wander the city.

I woke u at exactly 6:34am to get ready for today. I waked over to my bathroom, got undressed  and jumped into the shower, by jumped I mean I physically jumped into the shower because I'm just so excited to be here. I washed my hair and shaved. The I got out and wrapped a towel around my body, then brushed my teeth and hair. I did this cute space bun hairstyle and light makeup.

 I did this cute space bun hairstyle and light makeup

I wore this. After getting dressed I walked to our kitchen to get breakfast. I had porridge for breakfast. We would be going to two free practices in about an hour and then we would meet Sergio after the two practices. Khloe then came out wearing.

She got her breakfast and then we both grabbed all our stuff and basically ran down to the lobby to wait for the car that would take us to the track

****************************************************************************

Also its ok to tell me if I've spelled anything wrong and I'll fix it and tips would be amazing as well.