◇ chapter two

**millie's pov**

I woke up in the middle of the night its probably like 3 a.m.

I slept in calebs sofa. I have a blanket on me. Well hi finn i think when i see finn next to me.

Wait. Did me and finn kiss today or was it a dream.

I look where everyone else is and sadie and caleb sleeps in a sofa together and noah and gaten sleeping on another sofa.

"Millie" finn whispers and start rubbing his eyes. "Shhh finn, its in the middle of the night" i said when finn gets up a bit. He looks at me.

He is still half sleep. Finn comes closer and i back off a bit. "Finn?" I ask.

"Oh millie" he says again at the same time as he actually realises that im next to him.

I cant see well in the dark but i can tell he is blushing.
"Yes finn?" I ask.

Finn backs off a bit when he realises that he is really close to me and asks me : "did u like it?" Did i like what. Ohh. He means that.

I feel that my cheeks get a little bit warmer.

"You mean that ki-" I try to ask but finn cuts me off and says : "yes that"
"What if i say yes" i say.
Finn smiles at me.

And comes closer at me. I feel that my heart starts to raze faster and i get little bit nervous.

"Finn" i hear from other side of the room. Its gaten.

"Oh shit finn, you are actually going at her, wow" gaten says and yawns.

"Shut up gaten" finn says. As i just sit there without knowing what to say or do. Gaten looks tired and he goes back to sleep.

I turn towards finn and he stares at me and i smile at him.

**finn's pov**

So millie liked that. She actually did.
"Umm millie" i say.
She replies with : "yess finnie"

"Can we talk ?" i ask
"Of course, we can" she smiles at the same time she talks.

Should i say that i have feelings for her or just. Im just gonna tell.
"I like you millie" i say nervously.

Millies face turns a shade of red and she looks at me.

"Millie ?" I ask while im waiting her to say something.

"I hope u like me too" i say.
She comes close at me like one inch between us. She smiles and ties her hands on my neck and laughs a bit.

"Does this mean that u like me back ?"
I ask with a smirk.
"Yes" she says very guietly.

Then she comes so close that our lips touch. I try to find millies waist in the dark and lay my hands on it.

We keep kissing like that for a while.

Now we arent sitting anymore. Millie is on top of me and i would like to switch things up.

I take a better hold of millie and make things like that im on top of her and that she is under me.

I slipped my tongue from her bottom lip inside her mouth. I feel that millie tense up but then she does the same as me.

Her hands are going through my hair. We try to stay as guiet as we can for not waking up anyone.
I pull my lips off from millies.

**millie's pov**

Finn pulled off ? Why.
I really like finn. Like really like him. I tense up again.

I feel finns lips on my neck. I dont know what he is doing.
Im new to this.

"Finn" i say. Finn raise his head and looks at me.
"Is this okay millie ? Did i do something that you didnt like ?" He asks.

His voice sounds really worried.
"Im really new to this so i dont really understand what you are doing so i jus- i mean i didnt dislike it, finn i really like this. I really like you " i say.

Finn throws a big smile on his face and says : "i got really worried that you didnt like it"

He clears his throat and continues : "umm... i just started to go down your neck and kiss you there.
Its pretty normal to do at times like this.." i can hear from his voice that he is embarrassed. "Oh umm.. okay sorry for killing the mood. But we can still keep doing what we are doing if its fine finn ?" I say.

Finn smirks. And leans back on my neck and i feel him kissing my neck all over.

I feel a bit pain from where finn is kissing me.
"Umm finn" i whisper.

Finn raise his head again and looks really worried where he kissed me just a moment ago.

"What ?" I ask. Im getting worried too.
"... millie i think i just" he says.
"I totally did" he continues whispering.

"What finn" i ask.
He stays guiet for a moment.
" Leave you a hickey" he finally says.
"and its pretty bad" he says.
"Hickey ?" I ask.

"a kiss mark" finn answers.
Oh. Really. Finn just. Leave me a hickey.

"Really ??" I ask.
"Yes really, Really millie" he says.
"Did i hurt you while doing it ? Are you still fine with it ?" He asks.

"No it didnt and yeah i am" i lie it actually hurt but i dont want finn to be sorry.

"Okay goo-" he says.
He still continues and it feels really good. I feel his hand going lower than my collarbone.

I know what he is doing. But i dont really mind.
Finns lips come back at my lips. And he comes next to me.

And we keep doing that till we get tired and fall asleep.

-

**sadie's pov**

I start waking up and i got up. I look at where millie is and she is sleeping with finns arms around her. How cute. I start waking up caleb and he asks : "sadie ?"
"Good morning" i say.
Caleb smiles at me.
I hear someone. No two people in a other room. "Gaten, noah ?"
I ask.
"Yes we are here" i hear gatens voice.
"We are making breakfast" i hear noahs voice.
I let millie and finn sleep and i walk to the kitchen with caleb.
And we start eating pancakes.
Gaten starts talking : "i woke up at night and i saw finn almost kissing millie."
"Omg are you serious" noah asks.
"Yes they were this close" gaten shows a tiny little space between his two fingers.
Finn and millie comes to the same room as us.
"Speak to the devil" caleb says as he sees finn and millie.
"So is fillie actually real ?" noah asks from finn.
"Shut up noah" finn answers.
They turn away from us.

Millie is making tea and finn is helping her.
Gaten says while pointing millies neck : "i think it is real. Look at millies neck, it has hikeys all over it."
Caleb and noah got up from their chairs and start laughing.
Millie comes to the table with her tea cup. Her face is red and she tries to cover her neck with her other hand.

Finn comes to the table too with tea.
"We could have done something while y'all were sleeping" finn says embarrassed.
"FINN !" millie says as she looks at finn.
Finn comes closer to millie and kisses her forehead.
Everyone just says : "awwss"

A/N : this was pretty long and i dont really care if it was little bit too much cause whatever.
Hope u liked it and comment what u think.