◇ chapter ten

**Millie's pov**

I really hope everything went fine with Noah and Finn. I wouldn't never want to lose them.

Finn, I love Finn. He is my boyfriend. I adore him. I love him so much. Noah, he is my best friend.

We have known so long. I still remember when we first met in Broadway. We were so young then, we are still really really young but still.

I can't believe it has been so long. I love him too but not in the same way as I love Finn obviously.

I love all my friends Sadie, Caleb, gaten, Joe, Natalia... I would never want to lose any of them.

I wouldn't know what to do without them. I'm scared that when we have filmed stranger things that we wouldn't be as close as now or I mean that we wouldn't see as much.

Of course we won't see as much after filming stranger things. I just don't want good things to change.

I'm still thinking about why Noah didn't tell me that he likes Finn. Was it cause I'm with Finn? Or that he doesn't trust me? I hope he does trust me. I really love both of them so much.

Nothing could never replace them. I want Noah to be my best friend always and that I will always be there for him and he will be there for me. And with Finn, I want to be together, forever.

I couldn't even imagine losing Finn. It would be too much. It would be horrible.

I feel something on my cheeks, tears. I didn't even notice and I started to tear up. I whip away the tears and get up and put my hair on a bun and lip gloss.

I go out and walk to my nearest Starbucks and order what I usually get.

I take my headphones from my bag and connect them to my phone. I scroll down different songs on Spotify and I fall into my own thoughts and I bumped to someone.

Who? I fall to the ground and my coffee spills to the ground too. What the he- "I'm sorry miss" he hands me his arm and I took his arm. He helps me get up from the ground.

I'm confused and look at the guy in front of me he has a red jacket.

I stare into his eyes and he just stands there quiet. He pulls me closer to him and whispers to me :" I will buy you a new one and you look really gorgeous."
Gorgeous? I look terrifying. I didn't even do my hair.

I pull away and he is handsome but he has this weird flirty look on his face. I think its disgusting.

I think he is probably like few years older than me. At least he is taller.

"no you don't need to buy me anything. I will just leave. I'm going to be late anyway."

I want to just get out of this situation fast. "no, miss I-" he says as he tries to stop me from leaving but I walk fast and take a taxi to the studio.

From Starbucks to the studio takes like 30 minutes. I'm listening music the whole time.

I walk out from the taxi and I feel cold air coming to my face and I go without my usual coffee and enter the studio.

"hey Finn" I say as I look at my phone and have my headphones still on.

No one says anything so I lift my head from staring my phone and look at Finn and Caleb.

I'm more confused than in Starbucks. Finn looks frustrated and Caleb has this weird look on his face that reminds me more of a angry expression than a happy expression.

Okay, what is going on ? Did someone get hurt?

"what's wrong?" I ask them. It seems something really serious.

I have never seen Finn looking like that or Caleb. They just stare at me and I got a little bit scared from it. "did something happened with Noah?" I ask.

"Millie" Caleb says. Finn start to look down. "I thought I could trust you" Finn says and runs away. I feel my jaw dropping and I don't know what's going on.

"Caleb, what is going on here?" I ask from this angry looking friend of mine. He comes closer to me so I can see what he is showing me from his phone.

Oh no. He is showing me a picture of me and that guy from earlier. When he whispered to me and it looks like we are kissing.

Who even took it? Probably some fan or I don't know. Caleb was going to say something to me but I ran to Finn and yelled :" Finn, its not what it looks like!" why everything is going down.

First Noah's and Finn's thing and now this. Why can't everything be fine. Because life just isn't perfect like that.

This can't broke us apart. It just cant. " Finn, wait!" I yell again. I stop and try to catch my breath while I see Finn standing in front of me.

He is pretty far but I know its Finn." Finn!" I yell. This is not happening. I can't lose him. "Millie I thought you weren't like this" Finn yells.

"its not what it seems," I yell. I'm starting to cry. "Finn" I say as my tears are falling to the floor.

I fall into the floor. "how long?" how long what? "what?" I ask.

" how long have you been with that guy" Finn asks. He looks upset and sad. He is crying too. I don't know what to do.

"I don't even know that guy me an-" I try to explain. "you don't even know a guy and you would kiss him?" Finn looks really disgusted.

"I never kissed anyone else than you" I try to fix this. I would never kiss anyone else than Finn.

I would never be with anyone else than Finn. "Millie" he says. His voice sounds slower than before and not as angrily as before.

"Finn, its a misund-" he cuts me off. "I did something worse" Finn says as we both are in tears.

Finn did what? Did he cheat? What did he do?

His eyes are red from crying and he place his arms on his face that I can't see his crying eyes.

He sounds really sad while saying :"I d-didn't cheat.......I trusted you". I stare at him and hope I can explain this. I love Finn.

I have always loved him and I will always continue to love him.

"Finn" I say as he cuts me off.

"stop it Millie I don't want to hear it" "but Finn!"
how can I have Finn trust me? How? What am I gonna do? What the hell am I going to do? I'm still crying and I just sit on the floor and Finn already left the building.

I get up and I look terrifying. I'm walking out from the studio and Sadie asks what's wrong and I just said that I will talk to her later.

I don't want to talk to anyone else than Finn right now. I dont actually even know if I'm able to even see him. But I need to talk to him.

This can't end because of some stupid photo and misunderstanding. It started to rain eventually. The beginning of this day was beautiful but the end wasn't.

A/N: I loveeee you guys so much and thank you for voting and commenting. It makes my whole month. And sorry becauseeee you know drama. AND ITS OFFICIAL THAT STRANGER THINGS 3RD SEASON I COMING!!!!! What a fucking time to be alive.