◇ chapter nine

**Finn's pov**

We are in the taxi. Its already all dark outside. I turn my head so I can see to the back sheets.

Sadie has already fallen asleep and Millie is looking outside the window. She seems like there is something really magical.

I turn my head back to the road and then to my window and I look outside the window to the dark sky and I see many stars. Its beautiful.

As I look at the sky, the taxi driver says its Sadies hotel. I hear Millie waking Sadie up.

She opens the door and leaves the car as she says good night to us. Noah fall asleep too, already ages ago.

We drive a bit and came to mine and Millie's hotel and I get up from the car and open Millie's door.

She smiles and I smile back. She seems really tired. I look up to the sky and say :"the stars are pretty tonight" Millie giggles. And hugs me tightly.

"just like you" I continue. "awe" Millie smiles even thought I can't see her face I just know that she is smiling.

We are hugging there for some time and Millie lifts her head up and looks at me and our eyes meet and I say :"good night mills" she says right after me :"good night to you too, Mr. wolfhard" she has a smirk on her face and I laugh and let go of her and wave at her as she walks away to the hotel.

I sit down to the back sheet instead of the front sheet. I look at Noah and he is still sleeping.

The car stops. We are at Noah's hotel. I pay for the taxi driver. And I help Noah to walk.

But he is in deep sleep. I decide to carry him. I lift his arm to my neck and my arm under his head. I put my other arm under his knees.

I got him. He doesn't weight much probably the same amount as Millie. The hotels door open and I say to the worker :" Noah schnapp.". he looks at Noah and nods and says Noah's room number. I walk to the elevator with Noah in my arms.

We walk into his room and I open it. I lay Noah from my hands to his bed. I look in the fridge and theres some leftovers, I take them and walk back to Noah.

He is walking up. He looks at me confused. "Finn ?" he asks. "yeah. Its me" I reply. I hand him the leftovers and he start eating them.

After a while I ask if he is feeling better and he answers :"I'm good."

"do you hate me Finn?" he asks. "no I don't I could never hate you" I say. Does he actually think I would hate him. A smile falls to his lips.

" and I don't think you are disgusting" I continue. "you don't ?" he asks as he looks down to his arms.

I lift his head up with my arm an he looks more confused than ever. "Noah I don't hate you. I don't think you are disgusting. But I love Millie and im straight" I say.

"he nods and smiles again. "that's great." He starts crying.

"hey did I say something again?" I ask. What. No its probably because I literally just rejected him.

" no you didn't say anything. I'm just happy that you don't hate me" he smiles and cries at the same time.

He whips away the tears. I hug Noah and say :" Noah. Its fine that you are gay. We all support you" he hugs me tighter and replies :"can we still stay as f-friends ?" "of course."

I answer and smile. He pulls away and eats the leftovers and he hands the trash for me and I go left it on the kitchen table.

I walk back and I'm thinking of leaving but Noah says :" you can stay the night over. I promise I don't do anything" I turn around and look at the clock in the wall.

Its almost 2 am. I should probably stay over. Its really late. " I will stay" I say. "I will sleep on the sofa."

He nods and turns around and disappears under the sheets. I make myself comfortable and fall asleep.

A/N : short chapter, sorry about that. Pls someone comment something nice. I'm desperate.