◇ Chapter twenty

Months later.

**third person pov ( like basically no ones pov )**

Millie had already recovered from the car crash, her energetic smile came back and laughing became to be a everyday thing again and she could walk normally again without having anyone helping her. Finn got out of the hospital but he is still recovering from the horrible accident that they survived. The filming was obviously stopped for a long period of time. They couldn't have cared less about it after everything they gone through. Sadie and Caleb finally got together, their relationship has gone well if you ignore a few nasty fights but that's what life is. Noah found a boyfriend, an year older, leading guitarist of a band. Finn couldn't still remember everything clearly. He started to only remember things from his childhood but nothing that had recently happened. They got together after a long process of getting to know each other all over again.

If only things would have gone that sweetly.

**Millie's pov**

-The day Finn was suppose to wake up, from coma-

I slowly sit down to Finns blue hospital bed without trying to hurt my leg any more than it already hurts. Finn, just please, wake up, I don't know how to cope with life without you. I need you so much. I think i feel like I'm going to cry again. I just don't know what to do... that's it.. I cant do anything. I need your advice, to everything. I carefully brush my left hand throughout his dark brown curly hair. This lovely hair of his, those lips that sweetly kissed me, many times.. when I was sad, when I wasn't sad, anytime, I felt him any moment we wanted to feel each other loved by touch. Now i can't feel him, hear his laugh or see his stupid cute smile across that gorgeous face. And lastly those soft looking dark brown eyes that always stared at me straight forward and told everything is going to be fine even when we both knew everything was going down.

"Finn, please tell me everything is going to work out, " I whisper to him while a single tear falls down my cheek to his blue hospital shirt. I hug him that my head rests carefully on his shoulder. I close my eyes and the memories about me and Finn being happily together, and the sad ones too, came back.

"that's all I'm asking for."

Suddenly.. a sound of one of the machines that Finn was tied with started to make a sharp loud noise. What is happening?... he was shaking back and front on the bed. He was having some kind of seizure, he couldn't breath properly even with the help of that he already had.  All I could do was scream someone to help. "SOMEONE!" "RIGHT NOW!" "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US! I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!"  someone needs to save him. the tears just came down, like a rain. " HELP HIM JUST HELP HIM" "PLEASE" I yelled so much, so much, so fucking much even after many nurses came to the room rushing all the doors open making a loud noise when the sides of the doors touched the wall, till nothing came out of my throat. I cried, I cried.... at the same time as I was holding my Finn on my hands. I didn't want to leave from the room.. away from Finn but they insisted me to leave the room. I couldn't leave, they just couldn't take me away from him, not now, not never. They got me pulled away from him but not from the room. I was hold by two nurses that I wouldn't be causing any problems. i heard only words : "now!" and "off!" as they tried to get his heart beat again. He reacted to it few times but then his body didnt move anymore and a different sound came out of the machine this time. That moment I realized that

I lost him.

-

"to the loving memory of Finn wolfhard," someone from Finns family said. I checked Sadie and the others in black suits and dresses. Silence. My head fell down that I could see my legs, black ballerina shoes and the end of my long black dress that had a lot of layers. The tears started to fall as I pull my head up and see the view of f-finn laying on the coffin, eyes closed, with pale skin, slightly violet lips, with no any signs of breathing, moving nor living. Sadie and the others came to hug me. I rested my head on Sadies shoulder. "it will be fine, Millie," how could she say that? Right now? I know she just tries to say something comforting but... I just.. we just...lost someone,

we lost Finn.

the boy that was suppose to always be there for me, I was suppose to always be there for him. I was suppose to marry him some day. "its just," I started after I calmed down a little. i was still crying but I tried to swipe away the tears, I didn't want to cry. "its okay to cry mills," Caleb said with a teary face as he came closer to me and gave me a hug. Caleb backed off and I stared at all of them, all the people that knows Finn, knew Finn..it was so quiet. "Its just so unfair," I continued while I started to sob loudly. "some people just leave before you, its unfair that they get to leave and you just need to continue your life like everything is okay like nothing ever even happened, but you can't leave, you just need to stay alive and suffer because they aren't here with you, I just..... its so unfair..."

"so unfair..." I lastly say before I hide my face with my hands. I feel everyone hugging me. i want Finn to be here with me.

I love him, I will always love him.

-

A/N: t h e e n d i n g

i am really sorry that i killed finn... (i Am ReAlLy SorRy tHaT I kIlLeD FiNn, okay jk dont kill me)

hope you frigging enjoyed this fucking lame sad-ass chapter. [i cried, for real] it was kind of hard to write this tho but please check out my other books and im currently writing another fillie book and starting to write a jyatt book so... hope some of you will read them! i would be so happy and i just got my own laptop so thats great and we got a puppy like a month ago and she is so cute and i legit live life now (lmao, just killed a book character, sorry again)

i could ? maybe? write a another ending like a happy ending like a seguel or something... if you guys want to so let me now if u want its okay if u dont..

but yeah this is the end of my first fanfiction/book so yeah byeee!!!

please let me know what u think!!