◇ Chapter nineteen

**Millie's pov**

Its been almost like a week since I "woke up." My legs are trying to be more okay and my other arm is still broken but it will be fine over the time. Everyone has come to see me every once in a while. And of course Finn too. He just lays there.

Not moving at all. I don't remember almost anything from the accident. Its all blurry to me. The doctor said to me, that its normal that I have some memory loss.

I can leave in a couple days if my condition doesn't go worse. I won't be able to film yet cause my broken arm and stuff but I can do even something else than being here.

I get my phone and go to social media. I notice an article that is about the accident that we were in.

"young actors, Millie bobby brown and Finn wolfhard got into a bad car accident," it says in the beginning. The last of it are just some details about it.

I go to instagram and I see a lot of our fans apologizing about what happened. Even though they didn't do anything. But I know they try to support.

They are all so sweet to us. I see some hate comments but I try to ignore them as much as possible.

I start a live stream on instagram that they know I have woken up and I'm doing just fine. Not 100% fine but I'm good.

"hey everyone, I'm still at the hospital but I'm doing better."

People are getting in. there is already thousands of people in the live. They are spreading love and nice comments. I request them to ask some questions from me.

I smile at them and the questions starts to fill up the comments. I try to answer to a lot of the questions.

- do you remember anything about the accident?

"do I remember anything about the accident? Well not really. Its normal to have memory loss." I answer to them.

The fillie comments are starting to come too. I smile at them and they are getting crazy about it. I turn to check Finn in the other side of the room, laying on the bed.

"is fillies real? I love Finn but I love Sadie, gaten, Caleb, Noah and the others too."

I see questions about the one picture that was took so many weeks ago, where I look like I kissed someone else than Finn. It was horrible, I remember the fight that we had from it with Finn. I decide to ignore them.

-

after 20 minutes I stop the live stream and say to them to have a great day. I put my hair on a pony tails and practice walking to Finn, while my legs still hurt. I could have lost both of my legs from the accident but I didn't. I brush my hand throughout Finns hair. I miss you Finn, I whisper. I kiss him lightly. I don't wait to get an reaction but I got it.

Finn.. Finns eyes open. They opened. Finn is awake! I yell :" Finn wolfhard has woken up" I say it as many times till a doctor comes to the room running.

"what is wro-" the doctor starts till he sees Finn waking up but from the coma. I hug Finn." I'm so sooo happy to see you Finn!" I scream while I'm still hugging him. i tear up a little. i pull out from the hug and smile at Finn. He isn't smiling or anything.

"what's wrong, Finn? Are you in pain?" I ask.

"w-w" Finn starts. I wait for an answer.

"who are you exactly?" Finn stares at me with his beautiful brown eyes. Finn what are you.. are you kidding... no he isn't...he has a serious look on his face. He isn't joking.

The doctor said to me, that its normal to have some memory loss.

But Finn doesn't even recognize me. He doesn't know me. He doesn't know who I am. I turn to the doctor that has a really concerned look on his face.

"I think he has a little bit more severe memory loss than you have," the doctor says as he leaves the room to get more help for this situation.

"do you know your own name?" I ask from the boy who lost his memories.

He thinks a while and then I see that in his head a light turn on.

"...its Finn, right?" he answers finally. He isn't even sure what his own name is. This is bad. i hide my face to my hands and I start to cry. He doesn't remember me at all. He does not... remember.

"are you okay miss? Did I say something bad?" finn asks with a concerned look.

"no.. you didn't say anything," I try to say while I'm crying. "hey, don't cry please" Finn says with a soft voice.

"I'm sorry I ju-" he pulls me into a hug. He doesn't even know me but he is still so sweet. "do I look in any way someone that you have met or anything?" I want him to remember.

"you look like someone that I know but I don't remember meeting you," he says. He seems so unaware of everything, like he is. I feel bad for my Finn.

"why am in a hospital?" he asks. Oh yeah he probably doesn't remember the accident.

"me and you got into a car accident weeks ago." I explain.

"you and me?" Finn asks. I dont know why he asks that but I answer :" yes, you and me. You were driving and a delivery van came towards us and you turn the wheel and we fall of from the bridge, we were driving on."

He looks shocked. Anyone would be if would heard that you have been in a bad accident and survived.

Finn looks down to his chest that is covered in bandage. "damn, I actually survived that," I laugh at him. He is still the same person even if he wouldn't remember anything. "but like who are you to me?" he asks.

I don't know what to answer to him. Should I tell that I'm his girlfriend? or just a friend? I don't want him to be more confused than he already is so lets say I'm his friend.... no, girlfriend? I don't know. He raises his eyebrow, probably because I take time to answer.

" a friend or..?" he asks.

"kinda," I have no idea what to say to him so.

"wait.... or.. maybe you could be my girlfriend," Finn smirks.

"actually yes," I get out few words from my mouth.

His eyes widen and he says :" I did not expect that, wow. I asked it as a joke but wow. You are seriously my girlfriend?"

"yes, I am," I start to cry again. he has no idea of anything.

"I'm sorry that I can not remember anything. It seems like I'm an important person for you."

"yes, you are important to me. Really important." I say as he pulls me back to a hug.

A/N: I'm a horrible person thinking how I'm going to continue this. Pls vote.